©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i have been BANNED!!!!

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
I think i have come to an end at my beloved Niner MB, it used to be a cool place,as of now it is very anal and everyone in control is way hypersensitive to the silliest situations. I keep myself under wraps there for the most part( nothing like i am here) but someone started a religion thread and i think i got myself in trouble as i believe Jesus was born in writing and nothing more.

oh well, Felix its up to you my brotha ;)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
aww man.. that sucks lol, thats alright you can discuss the niners here with us :D

M

MYRICK

IF U DONT HURRY UP WITH MY U KNOW WHAT IM GONNA BAN U HERE. JK BRO IF THEY BANNED U FUCKEM UR A GREAT GUY SO THEY CAN GO TO HELL

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-Anasci.org+Jan 19 2004, 06:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anasci.org @ Jan 19 2004, 06:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> aww man.. that sucks lol, thats alright you can discuss the niners here with us :D [/b][/quote]
ohhhhhh how i will ;)

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 19 2004, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 19 2004, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and the only one posting a lot of times...lol. [/b][/quote]
thats the understatement of the year :eek:

felixdakatt

Jan 15, 2004
<!--QuoteBegin-Nate+Jan 19 2004, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nate @ Jan 19 2004, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think i have come to an end at my beloved Niner MB, it used to be a cool place,as of now it is very anal and everyone in control is way hypersensitive to the silliest situations. I keep myself under wraps there for the most part( nothing like i am here) but someone started a religion thread and i think i got myself in trouble as i believe Jesus was born in writing and nothing more.

oh well, Felix its up to you my brotha ;) [/b][/quote]
I agree with you on the Jesus thing, but I've been biting my tongue to stay out of that convo. Perhaps I'll go flame away on some of the people there and join you in limbo! ;)

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-felixdakatt+Jan 19 2004, 07:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (felixdakatt @ Jan 19 2004, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Nate+Jan 19 2004, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nate @ Jan 19 2004, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think i have come to an end at my beloved Niner MB, it used to be a cool place,as of now it is very anal and everyone in control is way hypersensitive to the silliest situations. I keep myself under wraps there for the most part( nothing like i am here) but someone started a religion thread and i think i got myself in trouble as i believe Jesus was born in writing and nothing more.

oh well, Felix its up to you my brotha ;) [/b][/quote]
I agree with you on the Jesus thing, but I've been biting my tongue to stay out of that convo. Perhaps I'll go flame away on some of the people there and join you in limbo! ;) [/b][/quote]
No need to do that man, i will eventually get back on there, after all someone needs to kick your ass at survivor ;)

felixdakatt

Jan 15, 2004
Awww... don't even get me started on that frikkin Survivor fiasco. I would have been the grand champ if we hadn't tried rigging it!

I just looked on the MB, and your profile is still up. I did not find the thread on religion though, so they must have locked or erased it.

Good point about Jesus though. I'm a born again catholic.... no longer willing to buy into the whole "its written in the bible so it must be true" thingy. My folks won't even say Merry Xmas to me anymore because they think I'm a hethen.

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
Its just an unfinshed book by a writer way before his time to me. thats my opinion... for what its worth <_<

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
oh yeah bro, i left a pm for GF but she must be in a mood or something cuz she's ignoring me.....

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
hahaha, she was mad at me for saying D!CK......i guess it was close enough for her......wait till i give her the real thing :unsure: