©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any LCD/PLASMA Experts in here....????

booyams

Mar 2, 2005
TEXAS
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...pe=19&dept=3944&path=0:3944:121791#long_descr

If there are any experts or hell anyone who has a PLASMA or LCD Flat Panel TV, please let me know the brand and how u like it etc....

I am looking at getting one like the one in the link and wanna know what I need and what I dont need in a plasma/LCD....I know I like the DVI hook up where it can also be used as a computer monitor/slide-projector....

Thanks for the feedback!

BOOYAMS

holla

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i am a tv expert. you can get a good plasma.lcd at a good price. go to circuit city and look for polaroid. (we call them ROIDS) lol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My friend has a similar one to that and loves it. It's real clear

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
booyamsI know I like the DVI hook up where it can also be used as a computer monitor/slide-projector....[/QUOTE said:
you don't really want to do this because you'll eventually burn an image onto it

Zaven

May 18, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
Plasmas only last for like 10 years max dont they???
they actually last around 20 even if ya watch em for like 5 hours strait or some shit like that..........but the above t.v. is a LCD and they last much longer...

Last edited:

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ORACLE said:
booyamsI know I like the DVI hook up where it can also be used as a computer monitor/slide-projector....[/QUOTE said:
you don't really want to do this because you'll eventually burn an image onto it
actually plasma have burn ins...if you get a LCD or DLP you dont need to worry...no burn ins.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I own a 50'' plasma and i think the picture is superior to any other TV i have watched. I only run Svideo and the picture from DVDs is still amazing.

Search ebay, and look for the highest resolution and the price comparison. I'm sure you can find one for an affordable price.