©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check out my new snake

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I caught this snake last night while gathering crickets for my lizard. He is a ringneck snake. Pretty young. I would like to keep him but the wife says no. He is the friendliest wildsnake I have ever caught. The copperheads rank #2. :)

Attachments

• ringsnake1.JPG
    ringsnake1.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 33

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
This is the first time I have seen one. We have the gray grass snakes, cottonmouths, copperheads, rat snakes, and occasional rattler. I really like the color of this guy. Just wish I could get my macro shots to focus better.

MdTNT

I guess you are close to the southeastern US ...LOL...you have to hate the musk smell that that little guy makes...what a stinker..It's Latin is
diadophis punctatus punctatus...you might have a hard time getting him ot eat though. They are real common in souther pine hills areas and low lying areas close to water. Back when i was younger we used to find dozens of tehm in the rotten husk of old pine trees. Just my .02

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
SuperFly said:
He actually doesn't smell.
Maybe he does but you smell so bad you can't tell. Just kidding with you bro. I know I can't smell much of anything over the funkified gas i'm producing on cycle.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
steve0085 said:
Maybe he does but you smell so bad you can't tell. Just kidding with you bro. I know I can't smell much of anything over the funkified gas i'm producing on cycle.

I had some really bad gas last cycle too. Concentrated like 100 times or something. the kind where you fart in your truck in the morning, and get back in after work and you have to drive around with the windows down for a few minutes. Pisses my wife off royally. :p