©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

oh shit

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok for the first 3 weeks i was doing 1 shot of testosterone @ 600mgs. I did it because my body reacts well with 1 shot compared to 2. Anyways last week i changed up and split the shots. I was so used to filling a little past the 2cc mark for the first 2 weeks so i didn't realize that i was doing that until today. I was actually filling a little past the 2cc mark on both shots of the week. That's right folks a little over 1gram. Damn i'm glad i caught that today or else i would have done it again on thursday. Goes to show kiddies pay attention to what your doing....glad i'm not gyno prone.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I did notice that in a week my strength was jumping up alot and that i was more aggressive when i was pushing weight.

P

pincrusher

you will probably find it will affect you the most in about a week or 2. this is when the highest concentration of the increased dosage will be in your system. you might break out in more acne at that time or experience an increase in agressiveness or hornyness but that is about all.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well i'm lowering the dosage this week. And i'm taking acne medication from the doctor now so i hope it helps out.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
what did he give you , I need to take somthing for my next one I broke out bad on my sholders and back in week 8 straight through pct and is only now getting better

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
same here

max lift said:
what did he give you , I need to take somthing for my next one I broke out bad on my sholders and back in week 8 straight through pct and is only now getting better
It started getting bad around week 8 and just go worse..... Finally starting to subside.... What did he give you? Accutane?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I have not taken anything yet all I used was a body wash and it was not enough so next cycle I will take somthing , I am hoping that their is an alturnative to accutane because of how harsh it is on your liver and state of mind,

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The medication is called Minocycline. It's suppossed to help stop the breakout of acne.

Minocycline

Minocycline pills are antibiotics sold as Minocin, Dynacin, Vectrin and generic minocycline. This antibiotic has been in use since the 1970's and is a great acne therapy. It kills the acne bacteria more effectively than many other acne pills and has a separate "anti-inflammatory" effect. This means it reduces the redness, swelling and tenderness or pimples whether it kills the acne bacteria or not. Because of this effect, minocycline is now also being used for some people with painful, swollen joints.

Last edited: