©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thank God for self control

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I can't believe I'm on gear and didn't beat to death my friend today. I am CEO of a group practice of Dr's offices. The owner of the offices had his brother start working for me about 4 months ago. He's into the gym and nutrition and we quickly became good friends. Well another person working for me is my ex-gf of about 4 years who I'm not over yet. You can see where this is going...

I've confided alot in the f#cker about her, and warned him to stay away from her (as did his brother the owner) Well today he pulls me aside and says I need to tell you something... And tells me he's been with my ex for awhile and loves her. For a split second things went dark and I was going to knock him the f out, but we had patients in the office and I just told him to get the f away from me. I called the owner, fired his a$$, then left early and went to the gym to try and forget this bullsh#t.

I'm not going back for a couple days so I don't do anything stupid with her, she is running one of my offices and I need her there but I won't be able to stand the sight of her after these 2 bastards have betrayed me.

Thx for listening!!

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Wow

It was the owners brother right? How well do you know these guys? I mean now that you "fired" him do you think your job is in jepordy? .....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
smikey211 said:
It was the owners brother right? How well do you know these guys? I mean now that you "fired" him do you think your job is in jepordy? .....

No, I'm the CEO of the business. Been there 5 yrs and in the business 15. His brother was almost as pissed off as me.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
max lift said:
that sucks ,

good on you for keeping your cool

As long as he is out of my sight I don't have to worry about going to jail for beating him to death.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I applaud your self control.

I just hate to see this schmuck get fired and nothing happen to her. They're both guilty and both adults. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok so he dates your ex....bad part on him....but you never should mix buisness and pleasure. A friends Ex should be off limits but oh well....human nature

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
yeah, i been on the side of the friend, but i would be irate as well.

I would be upset that he dated my ex...it's just not common place to do

Jun 19, 2005
That was good not to nail him right there. Nothing can make you more dangerous than those types of emotions. i ran into my x's old freak of a boyfriend when we were still married, he was a total punk, so he tries to be buddies..I had him cowering as i told him to stay the f away from us..lol he called her whole family and said i was crazy...what a dick.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
DragonRider said:
I applaud your self control.

I just hate to see this schmuck get fired and nothing happen to her. They're both guilty and both adults. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I agree DR, it's hard for me to think straight about this sh#t. For the business I still need her, he was a noob and wasn't needed. I'm taking a couple days off then consulting with the owner about what else to do.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ORACLE said:
I would be upset that he dated my ex...it's just not common place to do

Well the thing is that they are BOTH my friends. My ex always called me her best friend and we still hung out (although no sex for awhile) Her son is like he's mine. I recently took them to a finals game! Now I have to let go of him too.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
www said:
That was good not to nail him right there. Nothing can make you more dangerous than those types of emotions. i ran into my x's old freak of a boyfriend when we were still married, he was a total punk, so he tries to be buddies..I had him cowering as i told him to stay the f away from us..lol he called her whole family and said i was crazy...what a dick.

Those emotions + gear = a freaking disaster.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
Well the thing is that they are BOTH my friends. My ex always called me her best friend and we still hung out (although no sex for awhile) Her son is like he's mine. I recently took them to a finals game! Now I have to let go of him too.

ah....yeah that is a real emotional roller coaster. sorry bro.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My x-wife tried doing the same shit to me...I'm getting married and she knows I have a hair trigger....My x calls me up and says I'm coming to RI and I'm going with my best friend for a drink and whatever!....I fucking completely lost it....Not that I've ever had it....She knew she hit a sore spot with me and has said that repeatedly how she was going out for a drink with my best friend,just for a drink or 2....This was my wife for 20 yrs.....I'm leaving today for my honeymoon and she's coming in at 11:00....I told my wife if I find out you even called him..He'd get a fucking ass kicking and I'd probably hurt him very seriously....Now she doesn't know that I have total access to her cell phone calls from her carriers web site....OH BOY!...WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
big o said:
My x-wife tried doing the same shit to me...I'm getting married and she knows I have a hair trigger....My x calls me up and says I'm coming to RI and I'm going with my best friend for a drink and whatever!....I fucking completely lost it....Not that I've ever had it....She knew she hit a sore spot with me and has said that repeatedly how she was going out for a drink with my best friend,just for a drink or 2....This was my wife for 20 yrs.....I'm leaving today for my honeymoon and she's coming in at 11:00....I told my wife if I find out you even called him..He'd get a fucking ass kicking and I'd probably hurt him very seriously....Now she doesn't know that I have total access to her cell phone calls from her carriers web site....OH BOY!...WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES!
'
Good luck with that bro, it's f'd up how situations like this even happen. My mistake was keeping my ex in my life even if it were good for my company. #2 it's bro's over ho's but no one follows that damn rule except me apparently!!

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I agree -- good for you for keeping your cool. I think you should invite him out for a drink and say you want to smooth things over with him and then take him out back and kick the living shit out of his ass. Hey, but thats just me....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm more of a conservative fellow.....i just let shit blow over. I woulnd't speak to either of them for awhile. I'm only 30 but have learned in the past that fighting really just exhausts too much energy that doesn't lead to too much in the end.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
That may be true -- that discretion is the better part of valor Oracle but it would be a great workout to pummel his ass

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Bizarro said:
That may be true -- that discretion is the better part of valor Oracle but it would be a great workout to pummel his ass

I think I must be getting old in my eary 20's I loved to brawl , now I think shit what if I hit this guy and he dies or gets scrambled all it takes is one blood vessal to pop in his head or his heart to give out shit scares me , and than their are the legal problems that may follow , my 2 cents