©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finally...

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Me and the wifey were at the bar last night, and before we left the house we were drinking and somehw started talking about roids. well at the bar we got on it again, and she said she was more pissed that i was injecting. so she said, as soon as we get pregnant you can get on. as long as she does the injections. that is fucking great news, now i just have to get her preggo and its on.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Awesome TC. That is great news. Sneaking around is no fun. Enjoy getting her pregnant!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
Me and the wifey were at the bar last night, and before we left the house we were drinking and somehw started talking about roids. well at the bar we got on it again, and she said she was more pissed that i was injecting. so she said, as soon as we get pregnant you can get on. as long as she does the injections. that is fucking great news, now i just have to get her preggo and its on.

see what a little bit of honesty can do for you tex

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you need help with the pregnancy, gimme a call. Heck, what are friends for? :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
If you need help with the pregnancy, gimme a call. Heck, what are friends for? :D

I love the way you always give yourself up so unselfishly