©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

reason to watch ladies golf

P

pincrusher

here is a picture of natalie gulbis. she is a good excuse to tune into womens golf from time to time :D

Attachments

• Natalie2sm.jpg
    Natalie2sm.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 30

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
pincrusher said:
here is a picture of natalie gulbis. she is a good excuse to tune into womens golf from time to time :D

Pin, I just heard of her like a week ago and she is smokin' hot for a golfer!

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
i got something she can tee off on

You really are in love with Tee aren't you. Just have to find a way to sneak his name into everything you talk about...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
You really are in love with Tee aren't you. Just have to find a way to sneak his name into everything you talk about...

I was really really trying to find another word when i typed that in fear of something like this happening

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, thats hilarious. i use to be the one giving oracle hell, nice to see someone has picked up the slack.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
lol, thats hilarious. i use to be the one giving oracle hell, nice to see someone has picked up the slack.

Yeah you left for awhile and i get heat from everyone else for some damn reason. I can't seem to get them off my nuts

P

pincrusher

here are a couple more for you guys :)

Attachments

• natalie g.jpg
    natalie g.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 14
  • erica b.jpg
    erica b.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 14
  • erica blasberg.jpg
    erica blasberg.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 13
P

pincrusher

yeah the ladies golf tour is finally starting to realize that if they market the sex appeal of the younger attractive members then they will experience a big increase in interest and more sponsor $$$ to increase tournament pots.
i think they should have all the attractive girls pose for FHM magazine just like natalie did :D

now if only ladies bowling would do the same thing they just might be able to bring the tour back. :(

P

pincrusher

max lift said:
funny thing is that these girls can out drive 99% of the men out there and they have great looks to boot, what a deal :)

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Pin, are there any attractive professional female bowlers? No offense but I would expect them to be butches for some reason.....

P

pincrusher

Bizarro said:
Pin, are there any attractive professional female bowlers? No offense but I would expect them to be butches for some reason.....
there are a few hot women but right now the tour is not in existance due to poor managing and no sponsorship funds coming in. here is one of them:

Attachments

• kim a.jpg
    kim a.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
  • kim adler.jpg
    kim adler.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7