©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ronnie ?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
IMO he looks like shit. He looks like a dehydrated 25 to life prisoner. I'm nowhere near that size, but I think I look 37 times better. Motherfucker just looks fat and dehydrated. Whatever happened to the classic V shaped torso? 200iu's of GH? Fucker is big but he looks like shit. BOOOOOO!!!!!! whoever supports that kind of look deserves to drink cyanide for a living. I'm not jealous, just pissed off that Bodybuilding is so fucked up that Ronnie Coleman is considered good looking when 20 years ago he could have made a good living in a side show circus act. Disgusting!!! BOOOOO!!!!!!!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
ORACLE said:
my spidey sense is picking up ...... yep jealousy
You're right in a way, I am jealous of his size, but he, and most of the pros out there look like disgusting freaks, I would rather be smaller and more my shape than huge and fuckin weird shitty lookin.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
steve0085 said:
You're right in a way, I am jealous of his size, but he, and most of the pros out there look like disgusting freaks, I would rather be smaller and more my shape than huge and fuckin weird shitty lookin.
I agree Steve. The BBers of today look like shit compared to the old guys with the "V" shaped torso.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Looks like a boybuilder fucked a powerlifter.

Although he would kick my ass, I am not impressed.

imthenextone

Jan 12, 2005
Seriously, i wanna be as big as him !!!
(i'd like to)
Ok, maybe i have a mental disorder, but shit this is so impressive. I like that.