©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test vs Sust???

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
It seems the general consensus is that test e or c is better than sust for beginners, when regarding the fact that test is far less complicated in terms of frequency of injections and the fact that sust is made of 3 esters etc...

Which one however will generally have less side effects if taken in accordance to the quantities and frequencies that should be adhered to on first use??

Also, which one is more likely to allow a user to retain as much of the gain as possible when finishing the cycle and going back to 'normal' eating habits and reducing the number of workouts/week (as there is does not seem to be any way one could maintain the intensity of the workouts/no. of sessions per week unless they were on AAS) ???

:confused:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
good post! i had a similar question earlier this week but i am not willing to take injections eod. being it will be my first cycle i am just going to go with 250mg twice a week of test e.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
There would no difference in side effects and the ability to keep gains will be based only on your body's ability to adapt to rapid growth, your diet, and your pct. Obviously, you have no control over the first one.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
wes said:
Alll 3 are good, but cyp and enth are way better. sust is low mg esters.
are u sure your quote is accurate claiming cyp and enth to be "way better".....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Zaven said:

I don't know if I would go that far but I will say that I don't care for sustanon. Many of the biggest guys out there swear by it, though. Its just a matter of trying it out and seeing what it does for you.

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
it's just that on the steroid rating charts, sus has a lower rating of 5 for side effects (test e and c have 6) and a higher rating of 6 for retained gains whereas test e and c have ratings of 3 and 4 respectively....

are these charts just hot air???

this is the site that has the charts i saw:
http://www.steroidworld.com/compare.htm

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Someone tell me if i'm wrong, but test it test and the only difference here is the injection frequency?

actually sustanon has 4 esters of testosterone. 1 short 1 long and 2 medium. It has it's advantages and disadvantages. Test E and C last longer in terms of weekly amounts since sustanon has a high peak value in the beginning but then lowers rather quickly towards the end.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Zaven said:
Maybe its just that ive tried both and experienced better gains in strength and size with enth and cyp. I think zaven just likes spending more money for results that can be achieved with less mgs and injections.

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
out of interest, what kind of losses did you all have after your cycles of test e or c?? would it be reasonable to expect say a 5 pound loss after a 20 pound gain???

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
cvel2805 said:
out of interest, what kind of losses did you all have after your cycles of test e or c?? would it be reasonable to expect say a 5 pound loss after a 20 pound gain???
Well, I used Test Cyp + Deca for only 6 weeks, and after my discontinued use, I would say i lost only about 25% of my "gained" mass....over a period of 3 months after stopping...

Last edited:

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
thanks for that info Robin Hood... a 25% loss after use seems reasonable for any steroid.... i'm curious though if sus statistically gives better retained gains, maybe that's why it's so popular????

P

pincrusher

sutanon became popular because it was the easiest test product that people could get their hands on. it was originally produced by the pharmaceautical companies as a way of producing a long term release of testosterone after the original injection. it was originally made for hormone replacement therapy with the idea that you would only need 1 injection per month.

now adays people tend to say that sust needs to be injected every other day to be most effective but this is not completely accurate. the main reason for EOD injections would be so the short esters(prop, phenylprop) would be utilized because you would be injecting enough of these eod for your bloodlevels to elevate rapidly. if you only inject 2x per week you would end up waiting till about week 4 just like you would if injecting cyp or enanthate before you would hit the big kick-in point. in the end your gains would be quite similar and losses would not be affected by the kind of product you are using but rather your post cycle therapy products used and your ability to bring natural levels back up rather quickly.

there are many people who are using sust at 1-2x per week and making great gains because the rest of their planning was completed and followed.
the biggest down side to sust would be the injection site pain moreso than anything else. it tends to hurt pretty bad especially for a new user not used to injecting a small percentage of benzyl alcohol into their bodies or the amount of prop that sust has in it. these 2 items will cause irritation to the muscle that was injected for the first few shots but will eventually lessen and almost completely diminish with time and frequent injections.

cvel2805

Jun 26, 2005
well that's exactly the info i needed... thanks a lot pincrusher, you know ur stuff!!

you did refer to 'post cycle therapy products' that one uses in order to retain as much of their gains as possible... if it were possible to elaborate on this also that would be great!! in terms of what specific products and when/how long to use them??

Zaven

May 18, 2005
wes said:
Maybe its just that ive tried both and experienced better gains in strength and size with enth and cyp. I think zaven just likes spending more money for results that can be achieved with less mgs and injections.
bro.....your the one that said enanth and cyp were "way better"......I've never even taken sust and i'm currently taking cyp....but yes I do know of and workout with guys who swear by sust and have the size and mass to go along with it. So to just say that Test cyp and enanth are "way better" is not necessarily an accurate statement.........

so you've completed 2 full cycles....yet you have extensive experience with sust, Test E and Test C.....I call B.S. on that one...

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Zaven said:
bro.....your the one that said enanth and cyp were "way better"......I've never even taken sust and i'm currently taking cyp....but yes I do know of and workout with guys who swear by sust and have the size and mass to go along with it. So to just say that Test cyp and enanth are "way better" is not necessarily an accurate statement.........

so you've completed 2 full cycles....yet you have extensive experience with sust, Test E and Test C.....I call B.S. on that one...

No cycle 1 was 500 mg sust a week 10 week, 200 mgs eq 10 weeks,, 20 mgs dbol day 4 weeks...
Cycle to was 75mgs drol day 4 weeks 500 mgs enth,,, ( that i ran out of then switched to cyp (6 weeks each....,,)) Plus 400 mgs eq week 10 weeks..
SO DONT ASSUME B.S. ON THAT ONE...... TRIED ALL 3

P

pincrusher

wes said:
No cycle 1 was 500 mg sust a week 10 week, 200 mgs eq 10 weeks,, 20 mgs dbol day 4 weeks...
Cycle to was 75mgs drol day 4 weeks 500 mgs enth,,, ( that i ran out of then switched to cyp (6 weeks each....,,)) Plus 400 mgs eq week 10 weeks..
SO DONT ASSUME B.S. ON THAT ONE...... TRIED ALL 3
based on your 2 cycles i would tend to think that you really wouldnt be able to make an accurrate assesment of which test product would be better. since you used different products with the testosterones and at different amounts, your results would not be a good indication of which is better.
overall cycle 2 was a much stronger cycle due to the 75mg ed of anadrol and the doubling of the eq dosage. i would have to say that these 2 items were a much bigger factor in your better experience with cycle 2 that the test products used. ;)