©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I cant believe it!! PLEASE READ!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
so im sitting at home watching tv around 11pm. i get a call from one of my boys and an old coworker asking me to come out to this party. so i go out there and theres about 50 peopel there outside partying with music and alcohol,etc. i greet my boys and who do i see there??....my little sister!! (im 22 shes 20)

so now im in shock like wth are you doing here!! turns out she know a couple of the people i know and my old coworker. she introduces me to her bf and i didnt even want to look at him. ( i am very protective of my little sister) my old coorker tim jokes saying that were family now and sh!t but i didnt say anything. what really pissed me off though was that my little sister tried to introce me to this dude i used to know lets call him "fag".

(fag is this dude i used to hang out with in high school who him and some other guys pretended to be my friend but used me for my money and showed me no respect and stuff and did hard drugs and all that stuff, i wanted to get away from all those people and now he comes popping back in my life!!)

now i cant believe he knows my sister!! thank god she didnt say he was dating him or i wold have flipped!! i cant believe my little sister is friends with this manipulative, user/ drug addict!!!

anyways after that i didnt feel like partying much and just sat there on my couch talking to my friends....everytime myblittle sister walked byi was looking at her hands to see with they had a drink in them. but its not so much that. i just cant believe my sister is hanging out with this fagg0t that used me in the past and influence me to do drugs and be a crack addict like him. guys im soo mad!!! help!! :mad:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
first off, you need to relax. just sit your sister down and tell her about his background and tell her just to be carefull, but make sure you say you trust her and her decisions. and then let her know that if she ever needs your help, your there

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
or you could grab buddy by the neck and tell him to stay away from your sister and that it would be in his best interest to f*ck off ,

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
first off, you need to relax. just sit your sister down and tell her about his background and tell her just to be carefull, but make sure you say you trust her and her decisions. and then let her know that if she ever needs your help, your there
Very wise. Your sister probably has no idea what your history with this loser is. If nothing else, your warning may be enough to cause her to watch him closer.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
shamrock10 said:
user/ drug addict!!!

Arent' you taking ............hmmmmm...............steroids???? just kidding. Just warn her bro, give her the ol brother line of i don't want to see you with him anymore because of blah blah blah...and hopefully it will sink in

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Id say to watch out for this piece of shit. Hard drugs are nothing to fuck with, and if he is around your sister it cant be a good situation. I would kick his ass and warn him to never come around my sister, and if he does again i would put him in the hospital....I know from first hand experience the damage hard drugs/drug addiction cause...dont let your sister hang with a guy like this.