©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Comming to the end

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
Comming to the end of my first cycle (on 8th week out of 10) and my acne is comming out quite bad, when will i notice it going back to normal? am i talking weeks or months? and will it be back to normall in time for my next cycle?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It depends on each individual. Your hormone levels are out of whack right now. Thats what causing the acne. Once they return to normal, it will go away. For me, I get acne worse right after my cycle is over and during PCT. Usually it will go away a few weeks after my PCT is over.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
try to take more showers in the day. wash your face as much as you can. My very first cycle was my worst as far as acne goes. Hopefully it won't be too bad on your others.

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
You can try high doses (7-10grams) of vitamin B5, its supposed to affect your oil glands, making them produce less oil. IMO it works pretty well. You should give it a shot, it should help. Tanning should be of help to you as well as going swimming. Something about that chlorine really drys out the skin nicely. Good luck