©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METHOXSALEN : Any sources carry it?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
METHOXSALEN

Methoxsalen Lotion (Topical)
Oxsoralen
Oxsoralen-Ultra
Oxsoralen (Topical)
TRIOXSALEN
Trisoralen
UltraMOP

Are some other generic names used.

P

pincrusher

this isnt exactly what you are looking for but very similar and may do what you are seeking in a product with some added benefits. :)
http://www.muscle-research.com/
go to the products page and click on research chemicals and at the bottom will be melanotan something that may work well for ya.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

you could email him to find out when he expects it in-stock.
i did a basic search under the names you listed and it seems there are quite a few places to purchase the item you are looking for. i just dont know about the reliability of any of them. if i see a familiar name i will let ya know.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
METHOXSALEN (Oxsoralen®) is a skin pigmenting (coloring) and light sensitizing agent. When combined with the use of ultraviolet light in a treatment called PUVA, methoxsalen treats vitiligo (a condition where skin color is missing). Generic methoxsalen skin lotion is not yet available.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
MaSTa LifTa said:
METHOXSALEN (Oxsoralen®) is a skin pigmenting (coloring) and light sensitizing agent. When combined with the use of ultraviolet light in a treatment called PUVA, methoxsalen treats vitiligo (a condition where skin color is missing). Generic methoxsalen skin lotion is not yet available.
Isn't vitiligo what Micheal Jackson says he has and what made him white????

Micheal Jackson :sniper:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
not really, just my genetic makeup doesnt include very dark skin(irish/french).

From other boards they say if used at the minimum dose and recomended UV time, it does wonders.

Obviously MJ was a little on the obsessive side when it came to his appearance, i imagine his doses if he took this stuff were a bit extreme.