©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Orals?

musclerook

Jan 1, 2005
Canada
Hey, can anybody tell me if you should take orals (d-bol, proviron) with food or not. Right now I split up my d-bol 2 at each meal, but what about the proviron?

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
I take my d-bol 1 at a time throughout the day to keep the levels at a constant high. They have a half life in your body at 3-5 hours so do your math and keep levels high. I like having water on my stoach and a light snack. what d-bol did you get?????

musclerook

Jan 1, 2005
Canada
Yeah I had read that the half life was 6-8 hours but it wouldn't be a problem spreading it out. I got the d-bol from pharma-x. 5mg tabs, pentagon shaped.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
just depends on the strength of your stomach. taking orals without food would cause some people to have a stomach ache, where as others (like myself) have a strong stomach, so it doesn't get bothered. i've taken orals a lot without eating and no problem. just depends.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
a-bomb83 said:
just depends on the strength of your stomach. taking orals without food would cause some people to have a stomach ache, where as others (like myself) have a strong stomach, so it doesn't get bothered. i've taken orals a lot without eating and no problem. just depends.
Very true. I have to take mine with food to help with the stomach problems.
I hope everyone already knows that taking it with grapefruit juice may intensify the effects.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Remember that's french vodka..I know it's political....Maybe the Russian vodka..there d-bol's pretty good too!