©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Free advice forum

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ORACLES MENTOR said:
Yes you do! Are you feeling better?
Much better than I deserve. Thanks for asking.
I was back in the hospital over the weekend to have an abcess drained from my knee and one of the surgery nurses was telling me of another patient currently in the same hospital that had to have one leg and both arms amputated after his motorcycle accident. So, I'm feeling particularly blessed by God right now.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Much better than I deserve. Thanks for asking.
I was back in the hospital over the weekend to have an abcess drained from my knee and one of the surgery nurses was telling me of another patient currently in the same hospital that had to have one leg and both arms amputated after his motorcycle accident. So, I'm feeling particularly blessed by God right now.
Well we're glad to have you here with us, and hope you recover 100%. Ever since your wreck, I havent ridden my cycle very much.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm glad to hear you're doing good too. I was 2 seconds from buying a bike a few months ago because of the incredibly cheaper insurance and gas prices(i'm a broke ass college student) but I decided it was too dangerous. Still want to get one, but i'm too scared.