©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Im juicing but my blood tests show low testosterone

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I got a blood test for testosterone levels and estradiol levels just after using testosterone enanthate at 750 mg/week. It took many weeks to get the test results back due to scheuling problems but now I see that my testosterone levels are way below the normal range and my estradiol levels are in the normal range. Pituitary LH & FSH were also super low. This leads me to believe that the test doesn't detect what has been injected but only detects what my body is naturally producing. Of course, negative feedback would make my body produce very little testosterone while on the juice. So now Im worried that the blood tests might not have an accurate number on the estradiol either because the injections could be aromatizing into estradiol but the blood test only detects the estradiol that my body is naturally producing. The whole point of this test was to find out if I needed to worry about estradiol and thus gynocomastia. Of course, I didnt tell my doctor that I was juicing so I couldnt ask him any of these questions. Any ideas?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Blood test was at end of cycle

Yeah, the blood test was about a week after my last injection so there should still have been elevated testosterone levels. I was also suspicious that the testosterone could have been fake but that just seems impossible to me since Ive been growing and getting oily skin and frequent hard-ons. Any other ideas from anybody?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I agree with Chris1. Since your test was after you came off, your levels had already dropped significantly. Low Pituitary LH & FSH would also back that up.
The test will detect testosterone whether it is endogenous or exogenous. Once it is in your bloodstream, neither your body nor any test knows where it originated from.

Last edited:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Ive learned something then

Well, it sounds like you guys think the blood test was accurate then and so my testosterone WAS low and my estradiol WAS normal post cycle. I had thought my testosterone would still be high and that it came down too fast. If I can trust those test results then I probably dont have to worry much about gyno. Thanks!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Andrew said:
Well, it sounds like you guys think the blood test was accurate then and so my testosterone WAS low and my estradiol WAS normal post cycle. I had thought my testosterone would still be high and that it came down too fast. If I can trust those test results then I probably dont have to worry much about gyno. Thanks!

You could still get gyno. Your estrogen can rebound upwards even after your cycle has been over for some time. Just make sure you have some Nolvadex on hand in case.

ptRick

Jul 8, 2005
mass/florida
test levels

when i juice at 750/week my test level reads about 1500 and when i juice 250/week my levels read 300-400..

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
ptRick said:
when i juice at 750/week my test level reads about 1500 and when i juice 250/week my levels read 300-400..
ptRick, is that you in your avatar? That is a good looking bicep.

If you don't mind put an intro in the introduction section so more members can see that.