©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle...any suggestions?

Gettinhuge_pump

Hey guys i just ordered some test e, deca, tren, and dbol. I am looking for maximum size gains and was wondering if anybody has any helpful hints on gaining an extra few lbs. with it. I was planning on running the dbol weeks 1-6 and then the tren weeks 8-12, but if someone knows a better way please share! thanks!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i don't know how many cycles you've done, but here's a somewhat basic one.

week 1-12/ test e 500mg/week
week 1-12/ deca 400mg/week
week 6-12/ tren 300mg/week
week 1-4/ dbol 30mg/day

and for a cycle like that, YOU WILL NEED HCG!!!!!!!!!!!! it will make your recovery much, much easier. hope this helps homie :D

W

wolfyEVH

i'd skip the tren........running tren and deca together can be VERY hard to come back from.......save tren for like a prop tren var cycle or something like that.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i was gonna say drop the tren as well wolfy, but i decided to throw it in there just to see what you all would say.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
from what I've read and plan on doing myself.... I would only run the deca weeks 1-10. It is advised to run test two weeks longer than the deca.....

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
smikey211 said:
from what I've read and plan on doing myself.... I would only run the deca weeks 1-10. It is advised to run test two weeks longer than the deca.....

ditto on that

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Just to chime in bro, i would go with the anadrol at 100 mg a day. maybe 50mg in the morning and then 50mg later, before you workout. I wouldnt cut them in half and spread it out, i believe the half life is about 8 or 9 hours.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i personally gain way more on dbol, but you do need to switch it up every now and then. if you havent tried anadrol, then you should definately go for it and then switch back and compare.