©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Negative effects of HGH

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
During this summer I had taken a health and nutrition class and my teacher did a presentation on hgh. During the presentation he gave all kinds of facts that were positive to using hgh. I was just wondering if you all have heard any negative effects of it? Thanks again for your wisdom

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
One big negative is that it empties your bank account. expensive stuff. I'm not a big fan of what GH has done to the shape of the pro bodybuilder, the huge gut is gross.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
its all dose related. if the pros weren't spending $30k a year on gh, then they may not have that huge gut. i know GH is expensive, but there is no need to spend that kind of money on a substance. GH for years on end at 3-6iu ed wouldn't be that bad, but these guys are running well over 10iu ed, and its just unnessesary.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
CHRIS 1 said:
I take 300 ius a month right now. Even at the price I can get it it still cost me alot. I really dont seee to much from it. I dont have an extended gut and my bone stucture looks normal. I have friends that take 2-4 ius and get big guts and there bones get thick I seem to be immunne to GH it dosent work for me.
If it doesn't work, why spend the shitload of money??? Either way, you're lucky you don't have the huge gut, I swear I hate that so much. Coleman seems to be the worst to me, there's a thread on this board that shows a picture of him from one tournament to another in two years, his gut got so big compared to the rest of him it's disgusting. I really hate what the huge amounts of GH does to people, just a pet peeve I guess.