©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dorian yates cycle

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
This is what i found on another board:

Genotropin 16 IE 7IU 3xDay (hGH)
Humalog 10IU 4xDay (insulin)
Anapolon 100mgs 4-5xDay
Metanabol 15-20mgs 5xDay
Finabolan 1500mgs week
Testosterone Suspension 1200mgs week
IGF-1/Prostaglandin 4xDay
Halotestin 10mgs 4xDay
Drolban 20mgs 5xDay
Triacana 25mcgs 3xDay (similar to cytomel)
Broncoterol "doesn't list"
Nandrolone Decanoate 1000mgs week
Diprospan
Primobolan Depot 600mg week
Stromba Tabs 100mgs day (Winstrol)
Zitazonium 10mgs 3xDay
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1060mgs week (Parabolan)
Testosterone Enanthate 800mgs week
Boldenone Undecylenate 1200mgs week (EQ)
Clomiphene Citrate 150mgs day (Clomid)
Superbolin (Austrailian)
Pentastone 20mgs 2xDay
Testosterone Blend 1500mgs week (Sustanon?)

He takes more in 1 cycle than i will in my lifetime.

And how do they afford that?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I wonder how many years it took after that cycle to get natural test back? I bet he didn't get a hard-on for a LONG time

P

pincrusher

welsh-beast84 said:
This is what i found on another board:

Genotropin 16 IE 7IU 3xDay (hGH)
Humalog 10IU 4xDay (insulin)
Anapolon 100mgs 4-5xDay
Metanabol 15-20mgs 5xDay
Finabolan 1500mgs week
Testosterone Suspension 1200mgs week
IGF-1/Prostaglandin 4xDay
Halotestin 10mgs 4xDay
Drolban 20mgs 5xDay
Triacana 25mcgs 3xDay (similar to cytomel)
Broncoterol "doesn't list"
Nandrolone Decanoate 1000mgs week
Diprospan
Primobolan Depot 600mg week
Stromba Tabs 100mgs day (Winstrol)
Zitazonium 10mgs 3xDay
Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate 1060mgs week (Parabolan)
Testosterone Enanthate 800mgs week
Boldenone Undecylenate 1200mgs week (EQ)
Clomiphene Citrate 150mgs day (Clomid)
Superbolin (Austrailian)
Pentastone 20mgs 2xDay
Testosterone Blend 1500mgs week (Sustanon?)

He takes more in 1 cycle than i will in my lifetime.

And how do they afford that?
this looks more like someones imagination than a cycle that a pro would do. there are just to many products in there compared to what i know guys at the top are using. i have enough friends who compete at a very high level to be able to comfortably say that this cycle is way overblown. just because he is a pro does not mean that he would do anywhere near this much stuff. with the amount of orals he is taking, his kidneys would have a meltdown pretty quick.
this is a perfect example of why most guys who compete do not talk about their cycles. they just get blown way out of proportion compared to what they actually are using.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I totally agree with u PIN.....They do stay on for years but there's no way a human body could absorb that much.......IMO there should never be a post like this..It clearly sends a wrong message to the un-informed....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't think he takes this at one time. Probably the "type" of steroids he used and somewhat of the dosages during various cycles.. But just like the above stated theirs no way he took all this gear at once in a cycle.

MdTNT

here's what I know to be fact and then there's the typical assumption every one makes about Dorian and every one else with a pro card in teh heavies:
From what I know about Dorian he was never really huge until he was prescribed some meds for cancer therapy, as a result those meds pretty much blew him up. If you can remember back when, he was not really that known and then all of a sudden he just exploded and moved up through the ranks faster than hell...a result of thoise meds. What they were I am not sure but am trying to find out for you guys as I am sure every one will wnt to research tehm. I have my doubts like Pin that he has ever done the above cycle...he would be oozing oil from every poor in his body if that were the case. It really sounds more like a super human wish list to me. Md

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
why would he do 800mg of enanthate/week And 1200mgs of suspension a week? I think this is all some of what he has used....not at 1 time.....

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
steve0085 said:
That was what I wanted my first cycle to be, but the bros here talked me into test only.
yeah me too i wanted my body to be one big dose of oil and pills.......

when i first read that i was like WTF? i dont think a body could even come close to being able to absorb that much gear i agree with O.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
You read it i saw 2 pages and said f- it. i just took everyone elses word on it.... Hell of a imaginary cycle though....