©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol gains

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Every place ive read about drol it says on a 1-10, 1 being least likely to keep 10 being kept drol rates a 2-3.... so its kinda hard... i took 75 mg animal planet and they sucked ass,,, i want anapolons next....

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I use Brit Dragon, it's good sh#t but makes me so tired and NOT hungry. Use it early in the cycle to get you going, b/c after all it is mostly water gains which equate to strength. Now that I'm on Dbol I feel much better, and only slightly less strong.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I like dbol also. After my current pct is done, I'm gonna take 150mg Anadrol ED for 4 wks, along with some test p and e and maybe some tren. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I don't normally use liver supps - but I will this time. lol

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
imdaman1 said:
I like dbol also. After my current pct is done, I'm gonna take 150mg Anadrol ED for 4 wks, along with some test p and e and maybe some tren. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I don't normally use liver supps - but I will this time. lol

SO you aren't even gonna wait a few weeks after pct?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
smikey211 said:
SO you aren't even gonna wait a few weeks after pct?

No. But I will say this. I don't necessarily recommend doing as I do.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

i kept nearly all the strength gains from the drol and lost maybe 5 lbs when i stopped....i was running test/deca as well

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
i kept nearly all the strength gains from the drol and lost maybe 5 lbs when i stopped....i was running test/deca as well

Nice Wolfy. I'll post my results asap.