©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Signing for a package

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
When ordering over seas, does signing for a package incriminate you more if you get busted? I thought that if you were to get busted, customs would be the one's to start the process. If they inform local police, whether you sign or not, your screwed. Right or wrong??

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
RIGHT - never sign for shit bro! Customs would start the process, correct. But your signature just gives them a slam-dunk in a court-of-law. If you are being set up, then you are going down either way, But your sig will definitely help them prove their case. What is your situation?
Never sign for packages and NEVER do business with so-called sources who sends packs which require a sig.
If you do, you're gettin set up like bowling pin.
As a matter of fact, if you go to the mailbox and you even THINK that you might be being watched - open your package and throw it all into your trash can - then throw a bunch of shit on top of it. This way, if your house gets raided minutes later and they find your stash in the bottom of the shitcan - you'll still get arrested - but it could help you tremendously when you go to court.
"Your honor - I don't know how or why that stuff got delivered to my home - but I thought it might be dangerous - so I disposed of it immediately."
Just make sure to wear baggy clothes it you are swole. lol

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

many of the good sources i know you have to sign for them. I wouldnt worry about signing that much. However domestic, i would never sign.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
RIGHT - never sign for shit bro! Customs would start the process, correct. But your signature just gives them a slam-dunk in a court-of-law. If you are being set up, then you are going down either way, But your sig will definitely help them prove their case. What is your situation?
Never sign for packages and NEVER do business with so-called sources who sends packs which require a sig.
If you do, you're gettin set up like bowling pin.
As a matter of fact, if you go to the mailbox and you even THINK that you might be being watched - open your package and throw it all into your trash can - then throw a bunch of shit on top of it. This way, if your house gets raided minutes later and they find your stash in the bottom of the shitcan - you'll still get arrested - but it could help you tremendously when you go to court.
"Your honor - I don't know how or why that stuff got delivered to my home - but I thought it might be dangerous - so I disposed of it immediately."
Just make sure to wear baggy clothes it you are swole. lol

Good advice bro. Im with you. :)