©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Racist cop sprays underage black girl with mace!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
check this out bros...

www.alldumb.com/item/12522/

the cop didnt even get fired for it. he was cleared on all charges. she only got 60 thosand out of it and the pig still has his job. he makes he sick. there wasnt even a 20 in the drawer. he was wrong and took it waaay too far!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I saw that on TV a long time ago. The cop was a dick, but she was a piece of shit too....so IMO its a wash :D

P

pincrusher

the cop was 100% wrong to spray her and he had no reason to arrest her without proof that he gave her a 20 anyway. the right thing to do would have been to have the manager balance out the register while the cop waited and if it was off by the $10 difference, then the cop could have arrested her for lying.
the sad thing was that if she hadnt been so beligerant to the cop, this probably would have ended differently.
cant believe she only got $60,000 out of the deal though. she had a bad lawyer andf the cop should have been suspended for at least a week if not longer. this just shows that cops can mace someone even if they dont have a good reason and get away with it.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
pincrusher said:
the cop was 100% wrong to spray her and he had no reason to arrest her without proof that he gave her a 20 anyway. the right thing to do would have been to have the manager balance out the register while the cop waited and if it was off by the $10 difference, then the cop could have arrested her for lying.
the sad thing was that if she hadnt been so beligerant to the cop, this probably would have ended differently.
cant believe she only got $60,000 out of the deal though. she had a bad lawyer andf the cop should have been suspended for at least a week if not longer. this just shows that cops can mace someone even if they dont have a good reason and get away with it.

In a small country town, 60,000 is all she would of gotten..
L~H

P

pincrusher

latino~heat said:
In a small country town, 60,000 is all she would of gotten..
L~H
yeah, your probably right and the more i thought about it after i wrote that statement the more i realized that her beligerance probably cost her some $$$ also.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
yeah, your probably right and the more i thought about it after i wrote that statement the more i realized that her beligerance probably cost her some $$$ also.
Ya, if she would have acted like a lady and not a little ganster twat, she probably would have gotten a lot more. But then, maybe she wouldnt have gotten anything because if she acted like a human, the cop probably wouldnt have maced her. Hmm...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Ya, if she would have acted like a lady and not a little ganster twat, she probably would have gotten a lot more.

You've stated that so eliquantly. If she was a little more responsive to the situation she probably would have recieved more but $60,000 is alot for a shot in the face with mace.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
You've stated that so eliquantly. If she was a little more responsive to the situation she probably would have recieved more but $60,000 is alot for a shot in the face with mace.
For $60,000, Id let him mace me and club me like a harp seal!!!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
tee said:
Ya, if she would have acted like a lady and not a little ganster twat, she probably would have gotten a lot more. But then, maybe she wouldnt have gotten anything because if she acted like a human, the cop probably wouldnt have maced her. Hmm...
my thoughts exactly........she wanted to wait till her momma got there...lol

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
OK yeah that is way over the top. It doesn't matter how much the girl doesn't like the police he had no right to go in there much less spray her. What kind of a big pussy is he that he can't take that girl to the car w/o spray.

BS like that further pushes racism. That cop was a pussy.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I would have shot her with the taser, then the Glock.
Then I would have maced her sorry ass.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
imdaman1 said:
I would have shot her with the taser, then the Glock.
Then I would have maced her sorry ass.

Yes she acted like a complete fucking idiot, but still he's a cop and a big fat one at that. He's a God damn pussy to have to spray her and that's all there is to it!