©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my 800

Nate

Dec 30, 2003
hmmm....seems like just yesterday i was at 700..... matter of fact it seems like just a couple days ago i was at 600.... geeeeez its all a blurr, a fragment floating throught space with no place to go, a window borded up to another window that looks into nothing, a a thread about a bunch of posts that have no particular meaning whatsoever.....but wait, do they have no meaning.....do they make no points..... do they cast any knowledge amongst the feral children of the world, do they actually, without a doubt cause you to beleive that one day you may in fact inpregNATE a stranger that will make you millions upon millions of things to pray to god for? i ask you this, not for myself but for evry person like yourself that has been challenged with such a situation of this magnitude, to cause such pain throughout humanity, to dissolve the very fiber of our being that causes us to feel love, passion, resentment and most of madness!