©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

my elbow is killing me

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I don't want to break my routine, but my left elbow is killing me. It seems to get better everyday. It hurts worst when doing things like getting a gallon of milk out of the fridge, or hammer curls. Worst when my hand is turned straight up and down. Regular curls still hurt a little. What could be wrong?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I have the same thing...tennis elbow...I've tried naproxen for 3 weeks,aspirin,aleve and everything else under the sun....I bought a brace but it only helps a little.....I have an appointment with the ortho guy on Wed....Fuck this shit I'm getting it shot up...I've tried everything and laying off right now is not an option..I'm in week 16 with drol being in week 4....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
big o said:
Well I have the same thing...tennis elbow...I've tried naproxen for 3 weeks,aspirin,aleve and everything else under the sun....I bought a brace but it only helps a little.....I have an appointment with the ortho guy on Wed....Fuck this shit I'm getting it shot up...I've tried everything and laying off right now is not an option..I'm in week 16 with drol being in week 4....

You big pussy ;) suck it up man!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Thanks DR. Read the articles. It appears to be tennis elbow since the pain is outside the elbow and not the inside. Treatment is the same though.

Hopefully it will get better quick. Do I really need to have a dr. look at it. It feels like it is getting better everyday as long as I dont work it.

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
SuperFly said:
Thanks DR. Read the articles. It appears to be tennis elbow since the pain is outside the elbow and not the inside. Treatment is the same though.

Hopefully it will get better quick. Do I really need to have a dr. look at it. It feels like it is getting better everyday as long as I dont work it.

once you got it it doesnt go away, you will have to learn to work out without pissing it off.

I have had it tennis elbow for about 5 years, I stopped weight training for about 2 yrs. That didnt help so I said fuck it, been shot with cortizone twice now, I dont lift heavy now and do all the home remedy bs that only helps a little

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea I know but I want it to go away till at least I'm well off the adrols....