©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gyno Surgery

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
The operation went smoothly, and took just under an hour. I have almost no pain right now, but i guess it will get worse tomorrow. Just updating you guys, Yes i'm still alive. :D :D

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
yeah, how did the whole cost thing go? you pay for it? insurance? good to hear your doing well. just be sure to rest and don't slack on diet. your at a point right now where you can't lift like you'd like to, so eat clean until your 100% and hit it hard bro :D

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
I'm 2 days out and going to my post op apt today. Pain is still about the same. Feels like a heavy soreness in my chest. I'm going to ask the doctor if it's okay to do light cardio from now on.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
No unfortunately it didn't :( The cost of the surgery was $5000 even.

I'll be sure to post some pics when i am 3-4 weeks out of surgery, i hope to get back into the gym by next wednesday.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Holy Shit!...You could have done a couple of nice cycles with that...perhaps some growth instead....As you can tell I'm a real sensitive guy...

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol its not a big deal. Only problem is this surgery will take me my entire 4 college years to pay off. And of course i plan on cycling throughout college.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
day 3:
I just did 5 sets of 25 pushups with no problem, but i'm hesitant to go to the gym because of clotting.

Any one know the probability of getting a blood clot this close to surgery??

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
no weights i just want to get on the bike for 15 minutes or so.

if you cant' tell im a little obsessed with training.

P

pincrusher

dugie82 said:
no weights i just want to get on the bike for 15 minutes or so.

if you cant' tell im a little obsessed with training.
to hell with a bike, get on a girl instead for your daily cardio program :D

P

pincrusher

max lift said:
I think we should all take some of pins advice on this one,
yeah and if your woman wants to do cardio, have her get on top of another woman while you watch. this way you will both benefit as your heart rate will elevate just by watching them :D
now thats what i can one hell of a cardio program LOL

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
lol unfortunately i went against Dr. Pin's orders and did some regular cardio(couldnt find a willing girl).

All went well, no blood clots. I'm going to try and hit the weights light on monday.