©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primobolan,deca,test stack?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
what are your oppinions on this stack?
200mg Primobolan depo
300mg deca
750 mg test e.

is this too much? just right?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Primo and Deca are somewhat similar no real point in doing both at the same time. And your dosages that your talking about doing for the primo is low. Minimum would be 300mgs weekly that's if your injecting it.

Last edited:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
what do you think is better deca or premo?
im still trying to figure out my next cycle.
ive been looking at a deca/test stack with dbol to kick start(weeks 1-6), but im not sure if premo would be a better steroid, I really like what Ive read so far.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I used primo and winstrol together and gotted ripped.

Primo is more for lean mass and deca is for fast mass. I used both last cycle.

Prop and deca for apprx 10 wks and Winstrol and Primo for apprx 6 weeks. I wouldnt mix the Primo and deca as Oracle stated. Use the primo with another lean mass drug after your test and deca cycle.

Get swole then get ripped.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
what are your oppinions on this stack?
200mg Primobolan depo
300mg deca
750 mg test e.

is this too much? just right?

too much test, not enough deca. not sure what your goals are with this one but I'm guessing lean mass. I plan to try primo and winny with maybe deca for my next cycle. I'm tired of cutting then getting a gut back from all this test.

Try 400 or 500 deca with 500 test and whatever the bro's recommend for the primo.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I don't know what cycle it is for you bro....but if your trying to bulk then deca/test/ with dbol to start it off.