©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH, IGF, Test Cycle

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Seems like most gains from GH are from longer cycles of it. I have always heard that if you cant run it for longer than 6 months then dont do it. I dont think a short cycle of it will do that much. I ran it for 2 years changing the dose from 5 iu to 9 iu and it was really hard to tell what was working and what was not (I was using 4 different manufacturers)

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
Ok so lets say I run the gh for 6 months. What I am trying tyo figure out is the gh to igf ratio. That is my main concern.

Eating Machine

Jun 20, 2005
How about this?

wks 1-4 25mcg per day IGF 1
wks 8-12 25mcg per day IGF 1
wks 1-15 650mg of test e
wks 1-21 5ius hgh split in 2 doses ex 6:00am, 12:00 noon
wks 18-20 pct nolva/clomid

IGF is best cycled in a 4 on 4 off fashion

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i'm with EM. i wouldn't run igf for 15 weeks straight, high possibility of going hypo. just run it the 1st, middle and pct part of your cycle.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
But only 25mcg's? I was thinking about 50 to 60? Also does it really matter if you go sub q or IM? Can I just go subq all the time.

P

pincrusher

naase2004 said:
But only 25mcg's? I was thinking about 50 to 60? Also does it really matter if you go sub q or IM? Can I just go subq all the time.
when running igf with gh, you will tend to need lower dosages of both since they ultimately perform the same functions and will greatly enhance each other. 25mcg would be a good starting point but you might end up bumping it up to 30 or 40mcg per day.
what experience do you have running either product. if you have not run either at all i would not recommend using them together since you have no idea as to whether your body responds to either of them yet.

P

pincrusher

oops missed the part about what type of shot to do. gh should be injected subQ but the igf should be injected im or it will leave a bump that lasts for days and will have a buning sensation for awhile.
i inject gh around my waist moving the injection site to alternate sides each time i inject. it has a tendancy to break down fat at the injection site and if you keep injecting at the same spot or just on one side you will look funny after awhile.
i inject igf in my delts mainly with a 27 or 29g slin pin that is at least 1/2 or 5/8 long.

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
This is my 4th cycle total. Here is my long story in a short breakdown.
Age:19 332lbs., 49 waist, 5'11", never worked out.Started dieting and lifting at 21.
Age:24 215lbs., 34 waist, work out like hell, clean diet.
Age 29: Got married, and you know the rest. Got lazy as hell, half ass worked out but enjoyed my lil boy like you wouldnt believe.
Age34: Back up to 242, 38 waist.
Age 36:259lbs. 42in waist, feel like shit. Time to turn it around, not for just me but my lil boy (6now) and my wife. When he gets older I want to be able to run with him.
Age37, since Jan. to now=239lbs., 37 waist, train hard, clean diet.

Cycles:
First One Test Enathate @600mgs Week 1-16
Anadrol 100mgs week 1-4
Deca Weeks 4-12
Winny Weeks 12 to 16
PCT- Clomid, HCG
Had damn good results.
Second one : Same
Third One : Same but added EQ, Tren
Last One : Test E@ 700mgs week (shot 2 times a week @350) Week 1-24 GH @4iu's e/d Weeks 3-24
Anadrol 100mgs a day Week 1-4
Tren Weeks 6-20
Winny Weeks 20-24
Same PCT Clomid, HCG
This one: Test Enathate 375mgs, shot twice a week for 750mgs
GH @5 iu's a day (2.5iu's on waking, 2.5 in pm.)
IGF @ 25mcg's after workout int he a.m.
Bumping up to 40mcg's on week 6
Nolva @25 e/d.

Let me know what if any changes you may make or anyone else, and thanks for the reply's.
PS The IGF is from a-g guys, anyone have good experience with them?

Last edited:

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
naase2004 said:
Damn it I forgot, how could I run T3 in with this, times, dosage, ramp and ramp down?, and for how long.

If your lookin for vascular, You dont need T3 at all! IGF will take care of FAT in a min! ..dont messup ur thyroid, leave t3 alone..
L~H

P

pincrusher

the main thing i would change in your cycle is how long you are running the igf. only run it for a max of 40days at a time then take the same amount off. it WILL saturate its receptors and become pretty much useless after about that timeframe. run it at the 25mcg for the first 40 day run then bump it up to 40-50mcg the second time around. even if you tripled the dosage after 40 days you would see almost no benefit from it other than lightening your wallet.

looks like when you set your mind to it you made great progress over the years and im sure you will again now. kids are a great motivational factor for getting us back into shape. :)

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
pincrusher said:
the main thing i would change in your cycle is how long you are running the igf. only run it for a max of 40days at a time then take the same amount off. it WILL saturate its receptors and become pretty much useless after about that timeframe. run it at the 25mcg for the first 40 day run then bump it up to 40-50mcg the second time around. even if you tripled the dosage after 40 days you would see almost no benefit from it other than lightening your wallet.

looks like when you set your mind to it you made great progress over the years and im sure you will again now. kids are a great motivational factor for getting us back into shape. :)

I always keep thinking of my kid out in the yard playing and me keeping up with him. The best feeling I ever had was when one kid saw us walking into school and his friends said "wow, your dad is big", "he's like the hulk"! Not me but it made my son so proud of me, it made my day.
Plus his gym teacher told him he did his pushups really good, his response "my daddy showed me how and we work out together" .