©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd cylcle help

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
How does this sound?
12 weeks sust. 600mg ew
eq. 400mg ew
4 weeks drol 50mg ed
letro thruout,hcg starting week 6.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
That looks just like my next cycle but test en instead of sust and dbol instead of drol. u have gyno problems during cycle blackbird? i've never used EQ so i'm curious to see how how well i like it.

beachbum

Jun 5, 2005
I would go up on the eq. I've always been told that 400mg was just a starting point, I use 600mg/wk and love it. If you haven't used eq before 400mg will probably do fine but if you have used it before try 600mg/wk. Might think about stretching the eq to 14 - 16 weeks, it works better in long cycles.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'm glad I don't get gyno. *crossing fingers* *knocking on wood* That would have me scared as hell. I'd probably be running letro in all my cycles.

bnutty187

Jul 15, 2005
That sounds like a solid cycle, if I were you though I'd only run the Hcg for 2 weeks in the middle and keep the rest for pct, there's no need to run it for the last 6 weeks. Plus if you're really prone to gyno you shouldn't run it the whole time b/c it may make things more difficult on you due to it's sides are very similar to AAS.

As far as amounts it really depends on how you react to AAS and what your previous cycles looked like.

Also what does your pct look like? If you have the cash and resources I'd run some Igf-1 in your pct. Great stuff!! My pct is nolva, hcg, clen and Igf-1. It works like a dream!! Really makes sure my levels Lh and test levels turn back normal quickly it really helps me keep alot of gains.

Just my 2 cents.