©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

switched test brands and now sore injection site?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I did get a sore injection from my first couple shots of bd test but I stoped getting sore further in my cycle.now im close to my cycles end and im useing gen pharm test and now I have that sore injection site again. why?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
prolly stronger test. More test crystals diluted in the oil equal more pain. I love gp gear. Have fun with it.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Parker123 said:
prolly stronger test. More test crystals diluted in the oil equal more pain. I love gp gear. Have fun with it.
I agree, GP test is what i'm using and got great gains, definitely some soreness though. I do quads and glutes now instead of delts, and i run a little the morning after a shot and it seems to lessen the sore time, also try stretching before and after the shot as well as the typical massage and heat.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I think it somewhat depends on how you inject. The beginning of my cycle i did gen pharma enanthate and switched to cypionate during the cycle. My left thigh is sore every injection but my right leg is fine. Try not to put any pressure on the part your injecting and make sure you rub it pretty good afterwards.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Parker123 said:

I was thinking that. they both claim 250 mg per ml. maybe the accuall numbers are slightly higher in the gp gear vrs the bd gear.

or maybe they are made differently?

just thought it was weird to start having a sore injection spot again, I thought I was over that 7 weeks ago.

P

pincrusher

it could be a multitude of things that are causing the pain.
is it the same form of test? cyp-cyp or enth-enth or did you switch ester types?
could be different oils being used and you are getting a reaction to the new oil due to product coming out of the oil before it is absorbed by your body.

could be a different amount of alcohol being used to hold product in solution.

the raw powder used to make it could have been slightly less pure potentially allowing a slightly higher contaminate ratio in end product?

it could be that one has a higher dosage than the other which is causing the irritation?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TrainerDave said:
It can be a number of different things, where you shoot, stronger test, different ph

I would think this also because my left thigh has more pain when pushing the pin in as if theirs alot more scar tissue and it tends to get sore more often where as my right thigh it's always gone pretty smooth with hardly any bad reactions.