©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

super test IP

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
ok i had a question has anyone tried the IP super test.. i have done it for 2 weeks in a row now,, i knew it was gonan bea painfull shot.. my question is.. how long should the pain last, after the first shot aftyer 5 days it was still sore.. the second time it was sore daya after lik ethe first time but i took an anti inflam and it seems to have cured it.. so far.. is this a bad thng.. all i know is its cutting into my leg training cuz of the glute shots

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
The pain is every injection...I threw mine away....The pain was ridiculous,especially for test C....

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
yeah i probably will do that mix it iwth somethin else to lower the concentration. i just wanted to see if taking an anti inflmaitory would be ok to take the pain away for now

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Man...I purchased a bottle of IP SuperTest 350 and immediately sold it, did not want to shoot that stuff in me at all...Not doggin IP but ive seen some nasty film shit in the gear...
L~H

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
test 525 IP

A while back I had used IP 525mg SUPER TEST
HAD KNOW PROBELMS WAS A LITTLE SORE NO MORE THAN STRONG PROP,BUT MY PARTNER CUT HIS WITH 3 1/2ML OF OIL AND HE DID SAY IT WAS ALOT EASYER ON THE OLD ASS!
BUT FOR THE PRICE I COULD NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THEIR SUPER TEST! :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

taba

Oct 3, 2005
Used the IP Supertest. You have to cut it with more oil. I just used the same amount of cottonseed oil with the jug. Worked fine. Put them in 20ml vials.
Highly concentrated products will always hurt more or less. Either cut it with deca, eq, with each injection or dilute the whole jug with oil.

D.K.

Sep 8, 2005
~EAST COAST~
the pain never stops, thats why its ip! lol
cut it with equal parts grape seed oil witch is the smoothest.
heat under hot water and inject. I do not like to mix it all at one in the
one vial I like to know exactly what Im getting so just draw 1ml from each
and mix or what ever the desired amout is.

JXJ

Nov 3, 2005
latino~heat said:
Man...I purchased a bottle of IP SuperTest 350 and immediately sold it, did not want to shoot that stuff in me at all...Not doggin IP but ive seen some nasty film shit in the gear...
L~H

bro, where can I buy this produce?