©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Retarded

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Well , I go to the club last night and had a Fu**ng Blast. I can't dance very well but I really, really love to. Well I got pretty trashed and at one point I had tree fines ass women dancing on me at one time. I can't tel you how many I got out there on the floor with , but I can tell you that I was so wrapped up in dancing and having a good time I didn't think about asking for a single number until the damn club was closing and everyone was leaving... My freaking head is banging and I feel like shit with nothing to show for it....lol

Oh well.... Maybe next week

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
Rookie Mistake.

Yeah I know, I know.... After many more hours of sleep... I have decided to go back out tonight to try and redeem myself..... It was a tough decision to make but in the end I think I've made the right one..... lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
what are tree fine ass women? im assuming you would get splinters on your wang if you slept with them. good luck next time.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
TexasCreed said:
what are tree fine ass women? im assuming you would get splinters on your wang if you slept with them. good luck next time.
Good one tex, callin smikey out on being a dendrophiliac.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
steve0085 said:
Good one tex, callin smikey out on being a dendrophiliac.
Yeah, that's not fair... not only do you make fun of a guy who obviously can't spell, but then steve uses big words like "dendrophiliac"... to make me feel even dumber... (confused, smikey now goes to surf the net for the meaning of "dendrophiliac" ) :rolleyes:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
smikey211 said:
Yeah, that's not fair... not only do you make fun of a guy who obviously can't spell, but then steve uses big words like "dendrophiliac"... to make me feel even dumber... (confused, smikey now goes to surf the net for the meaning of "dendrophiliac" ) :rolleyes:
Don't feel dumb, I heard it on a movie. I'm not even sure it means what I think it means(one who has sex with trees)

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
STATE CHAMP said:
CUT HIM SOME SLACK THAT IS HOW YOU SPELL 3 IN PHILLY
Yea!!!, Well I reckon I'll start spellun the way we talk herrr in Tennessee... Yall think kell can be confusing somtimes, let me tell ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I'm from here and these folks still trip me out.. :iwdumbass lol

(no offense to you other tennesseans) And those of you who are from here... you know what I'm talking about.....

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
smikey211 said:
Yea!!!, Well I reckon I'll start spellun the way we talk herrr in Tennessee... Yall think kell can be confusing somtimes, let me tell ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... I'm from here and these folks still trip me out.. :iwdumbass lolQUOTE]

I keep seein' comments about kells 'fryin my noodle,huh?wha'?who?where?blast of confusion I always must create...And I gotta finally say,I am flattered.
Dontcha know???How serious can I be here with an Intellect like mine? :)
Of course I try to make sense if the question calls for it...
(jk)maybe

P

pincrusher

smikey211 said:
I had tree fines ass women dancing on me at one time.
now im more confused than when kell talks?? what the fruck are tree fines? is that something they get for growing to fast??
ass women, is that referring to ones with big asses like j-lo????
i hope they didnt have heels if they were dancin on ya!!! that would hurt awfully bad and it would be no wonder you didnt get any #'s because apparently you were passed out on the dance floor for them to be dancin on ya, that or you knew the owner and he had one way glass in the dance floor and you were down below lookin up :D were they wearin any panties or going al-natural :)