©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

going to Rosarito

natureboy

Jul 16, 2005
Hows it going musclehedz? I am a newbie to this post and I was hoping for some expert advice. I plan to go to Rosarito in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone new if there are decent vets to visit while i am there. I also want to get some proviron and novaldex...are the pharmacies stocked up in Rosarito??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Natureboy

P

pincrusher

never heard of it. if it is a mexican city and is within 20 miles of the border, i would use extreme caution when buying anything off the counter. a large amount of gear is fake when purchased close to the border.

natureboy

Jul 16, 2005
Thanks for that info. It is approximately 35 miles south of tijuana. I will have my girl with me which i hear helps prevent any harrassment at the border. Do the pharm's in Mexico carry proviron???? Primobolan???

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
natureboy said:
Thanks for that info. It is approximately 35 miles south of tijuana. I will have my girl with me which i hear helps prevent any harrassment at the border. Do the pharm's in Mexico carry proviron???? Primobolan???

Bro....If you are going to Rosarito you will more than likely be going through TJ. Buy your gear there not down in rosarito.