©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Growth hormone

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I've been training for close to 16 years.In this time I have periodiclly done cycles.Im now considering doing a kit of growth.Wanted any feedback on the benifits and gains anyone has made on it.Such as wieght and strenght and how much was maintained afte the kit.Also any side effects and your opinions on wether its worth it or not.Thanks

P

pincrusher

CHRIS 1 said:
Bro one kit wont do anything. You need to stay on it atleast 6 months to see something.If you took a low dose 4ius you would need alittle over 1 kit a month. I always try to sway people away from GH if they dont have money it gets real expensive. Also everbody is differnt I take 10ius a day and I dont think its doing anything. My friend takes sthe same GH 2-4ius a day and just won a show and qualified for the Nationals and is doing the USA this month. maybe try it out see if alittle will work for you it really does nothing for me. But I still take it.
i agree with chris here. you need to be prepared to stay on growth for 4-6 months minimum to see results but then again some people dont seem to respond to it at all or they might think that it is some miracle drug and will make you grow really big fast.
less than 5iu per day is better for fat burning and for true growth spurts you can go up to 10iu or more.. it is better to exhaust all other forms of steroids and max out your potentials with them before you use growth unless you have lots of extra $$$$.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
So Im taking it one kit not worth the money and would be best off just doing another cycle.Thanks for all the feed and if theres anyone out there who has seen real good results off of one kit tell me your experience still holdin out hope.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mac762339 said:
So Im taking it one kit not worth the money and would be best off just doing another cycle.Thanks for all the feed and if theres anyone out there who has seen real good results off of one kit tell me your experience still holdin out hope.
Yes, 1 kit will show you nothing but some swollen ankles on day 4 thru 6.
Ive done a 90 day run of serostim 6mg nightly.
short answer: More bang for your buck with AS
P.S. growth hormone usage requires full knowledge of the pituitary axis for full benefit..."cadaver,mammalian mouse line"? Freaky shit.
5000.00 better spent with AS sources here.

Last edited:

heavylifter99

Jul 22, 2005
ya, 1 kit wont do much.. you definatly need to stay on it for 6 months if not longer.,, gets a little costly, thats why I stay away from it... hear its good though if you can aford it...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but 1 kit won't do anything, gotta use it for 6 months or longer. Can I get some points for the new information on this thread?