©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

breakfest

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i know that of all meals breakfest should not be skipped ,but i have a problem of getting myself to eat in the morning. i was just wondering is a protein shake and a multi-vitamin good enough or should i step it up a little

the shake mixed with milk has 250 cal.,28g protein,14g carbs.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
if your on gear on would step it up a bit. mebbe a bowl of oats with that and egg whites. I mix 1 whole egg with 5 egg whites and hot sauce. Makes it a little more tolerable.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Blackbird said:
if your on gear on would step it up a bit. mebbe a bowl of oats with that and egg whites. I mix 1 whole egg with 5 egg whites and hot sauce. Makes it a little more tolerable.
thats sick bro :puke: ...the things we go through to get big gains... i usally eat about 2 hours later but that is just what i use to get something in my system as soon as i wake up.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Breakfast is very important. You have been at rest for hopefully 8+ hours. You need to eat as soon as possible upon waking.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
whats the deal with eggs ? i know that they are a good source of protein but just how much protein is in one egg? and wouldnt be easier to stomach to just eat a can of tuna with a little pepper. there is like 32g protein in one can.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I love breakfast.........I wake up starving every morning. If I skip breakfast I get moody and don't function very well throughout the day......lol

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
whats the deal with eggs ? i know that they are a good source of protein but just how much protein is in one egg? and wouldnt be easier to stomach to just eat a can of tuna with a little pepper. there is like 32g protein in one can.
to answer your question i will ask another. what comes out of the egg in the end?
would it not make sense that the egg would be your best source for all the right nutrients since it is the building block for all animals. you will get all the right amino's and other nutrients from eggs and cooked up the whites are very easy to muck on down.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
to answer your question i will ask another. what comes out of the egg in the end?
would it not make sense that the egg would be your best source for all the right nutrients since it is the building block for all animals. you will get all the right amino's and other nutrients from eggs and cooked up the whites are very easy to muck on down.
I gotta question: Who came first, the chicken or the egg :confused: I crack myself up :D

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
tee said:
I gotta question: Who came first, the chicken or the egg :confused: I crack myself up :D
Gawd Tee, didn't see that one coming....... Cawb, Take a protein drink, a few eggs(whites if you're worried about cholesterol) and as much oats as you can stomach, seriously, until you start to vommit burp the oats, keep eating. Breakfast is the starting point of it all. If you say you eat a few hours after breakfast, you should take a protein drink, and LOAD up on the carbs, fill the rest of your protein on the next meal. In the long run, protein and complex carbs are your best friends in bulking, If you aren't meeting your goals, add the fats to get the calories up. 6 meals a day(protein and complex carb loaded) with a multivitiman and buttloads of water are the way to go.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
dont get me wrong guys i love eggs and pin you made a really good point that i never really thought about "would it not make sense that the egg would be your best source for all the right nutrients since it is the building block for all animals.".. and thanks steve for the advice with breakfest shakes i'll give it a try and i dont know if it makes any difference but i changed up my diet to high carbs and high pro,and higher cal intake almost 3 weeks ago and i have gained 7 lbs and i know the test hasnt really had time to kick in so i cant wait till it does.. O and tee the chicken came first other wise there would be nothing to protect and heat the egg so that it would be able to hatch.. IMO the world may never know.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Have herd of guys having their alarm clocks set so they get up half way through the night and drink a protein shake to break up the 8 hours of no food while on gear I have never tried this anyone here herd of this method,

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey max whats going on buddy ! yes i have heard of this and i have also heard of people getting up in the middle of the night and eat a peanutbutter sandwich .. me myself if i get up half way through my sleep i wont be able to go back to bed.. sure would be benifical if i could though.