©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

site injections?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
when doing site inj. does it benefite that site particarily? say i wanted to do quad inj. instead of glute

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Some say that site injections work, but I personally think they don't do anything. They can briefly irritate the injection site causing swelling, but it will go down. A company making a product called Esiclene which contained the steroid (formebolone) use to be used for site injecting. It would irritate the muscle area and make it briefly larger for a few days. It was used prior to a competition. Its not made anymore unless you find an UG lab that may make it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
cawb said:
when doing site inj. does it benefite that site particarily? say i wanted to do quad inj. instead of glute

No there is no eveidence that spot injecting causes that particular muscle or muscle group to grow more than any other. Rotate your injection sites so you dont build up to much scar tissue in one particular area.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Freejay said:
No there is no eveidence that spot injecting causes that particular muscle or muscle group to grow more than any other. Rotate your injection sites so you dont build up to much scar tissue in one particular area.
i guess that would be true other wise alot of bodybuilders would have some big old butts :)

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
cawb said:
i guess that would be true other wise alot of bodybuilders would have some big old butts :)

I always wonder if that is why my ass is so big... lol 5 years of 3ml glute shots!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
latino~heat said:
watch out what u say bud...O will be quick to clown.. :D
L~H
i know that strue no biggy i am ready for the jokes to begin everytime i post . O loves me he dont mean no harm..

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
cawb said:

I hope that shit works my glutes are laggin,,,, hahah.rare condition noassatall

bigroid

Aug 1, 2005
There is no need to inject into a particular spot!!(it goes into your blood anyway!!),and why would anybody be so stupid to do that,its worthless Bro,anyway over and out!!!