©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

calories

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
when i count out my calories for the day to make sure i am getting enough do you count cal. in drinks ,sweets,sodas and so on?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Yes, but you shouldnt be eating sweets and sodas. They have shit calories in them. :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
tee said:
Yes, but you shouldnt be eating sweets and sodas. They have shit calories in them. :D
i was just wondering. i only drink about 1 soda a day i perfer gatoraid or OJ ,and as far as sweets go i dont eat em a hard piece of candy everyonce in a while is usally it.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
cawb said:
i was just wondering. i only drink about 1 soda a day i perfer gatoraid or OJ ,and as far as sweets go i dont eat em a hard piece of candy everyonce in a while is usally it.

They said in a study that 1 soda a day = 10 -15lbs of increased body weight per year (and we're talking fat here of course) so ditch it bro.

I drink PowerAid when I workout, otherwise bottled water and skim milk. Fruit juice is loaded with sugar too so keep it limited. I do a small Pineapple (100% no additives) or a small Cranberry everyday.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
There's A Shake Around Here That's 1600 Calories In 2 Scoops Of This Mass Shake...

P

pincrusher

v-8 juice is good to drink from time to time cause it is concentrated nutrition :) it is an easier way to get all the nutrients from veggies without having to eat them :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
the ony real problem is sometimes at work it gets so hectic i dont have time to eat but as soon as work is over i try real hard to make up for it sometimes i'll eat 2 or 3 times between 6:30 pm till 10:30pm

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
get some meal replacement bars if you don't have time to eat at work. Gotta watch the carbs 3 hours before bed, that's what will get ya fat.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
steve0085 said:
get some meal replacement bars if you don't have time to eat at work. Gotta watch the carbs 3 hours before bed, that's what will get ya fat.
i'm busten ass trying like hell to gain weight a little fat anit gonna hurt me as fast as my matabolism is i'll burn it of fast

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Whatever works for you bro. I thought the same way 2 months ago, I gained plenty of weight, but I also put on some fat with it and I hate it.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
your probably right steve i want the weight but not the fat ... i wanna have that firm tight model look when im done... u know the cut up abs,defined chest,big quads and an upper body that resembales a cobra... trust me i gotta long way to go to get there especially with these dam chicken legs ...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Just run this cycle as a bulker obviously, you're gonna put on a little bit of fat. If you're good with the diet(no soda, candy, sugarry shit, ice cream) and eat very little to no carbs for like 3 hours before you go to bed you should be good, you can always cut the fat off later. You probably won't get that chiseled ripped look after your first bulking cycle, esspecially if you don't have it already.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
steve0085 said:
Just run this cycle as a bulker obviously, you're gonna put on a little bit of fat. If you're good with the diet(no soda, candy, sugarry shit, ice cream) and eat very little to no carbs for like 3 hours before you go to bed you should be good, you can always cut the fat off later. You probably won't get that chiseled ripped look after your first bulking cycle, esspecially if you don't have it already.
i got a good build now ripped as shit ,.. no lats and skinny quads but the bies, tris and abs all look pretty good just small but thats why i got the stuff to help pump me up i know it will be alot of work but i am ready for it, once i get a steady workout partner i will fill a little more comfortable with using heavier weight.