©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

temp

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
during the time it takes for me to get my gear if it gets hot or just say very warm ...will it still be good or is there something i would need to do to it befroe i use it ?

vanclot

Apr 4, 2005
it should be good.. most people when it get sterilized is at a higher temp.. so your safe :)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
cawb said:
during the time it takes for me to get my gear if it gets hot or just say very warm ...will it still be good or is there something i would need to do to it befroe i use it ?
if it's warm to the touch......then it's ruined........send it to me and I'll dispose of it for ya....... ;)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Zaven said:
if it's warm to the touch......then it's ruined........send it to me and I'll dispose of it for ya....... ;)
Send half to me. My adress is 420 dianabol street. Oxymethelone, NY.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's no longer good. The avg. temperature for gear to stay pure is 72 degrees anything above that is ruined. Send it to me i make sure all gear is disposed of environmentally safe.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
It's no longer good. The avg. temperature for gear to stay pure is 72 degrees anything above that is ruined. Send it to me i make sure all gear is disposed of environmentally safe.

Umm..yeah - Zaven already made the joke in this thread, Mr. Comedian sir. Once again, 2 days late...

Let me do you a favor and start a new thread for you. Maybe then you will get to be funny. I'll title it "bad gear?" - be looking for it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
Umm..yeah - Zaven already made the joke in this thread, Mr. Comedian sir. Once again, 2 days late...

Let me do you a favor and start a new thread for you. Maybe then you will get to be funny. I'll title it "bad gear?" - be looking for it.

Wow .... Isn't this an oxy-from-a-moron???? claiming a bad joke with a bad joke. :confused: And Zavens joke was from yesterday.....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
Wow .... Isn't this an oxy-from-a-moron???? claiming a bad joke with a bad joke. :confused: And Zavens joke was from yesterday.....

This could quite possibly be the dumbest post ever. Congrats brother!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
This could quite possibly be the dumbest post ever. Congrats brother!

Once again...an oxy-from-a-moron.....oh wait i'll put it so you might get the joke an "oxymoron"

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ORACLE said:
Once again...an oxy-from-a-moron.....oh wait i'll put it so you might get the joke an "oxymoron"

Oh....NOW I get it!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats freakin hilarious bro!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
Oh....NOW I get it!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thats freakin hilarious bro!!!

I knew an idiot like you would finally catch on ;)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
DragonRider said:
Being warm actually helps if flow more smoothly. Some people run the syringe under hot water to accomplish the same thing.
thanks DR it was a true question that i had as far as the temp, thanks for the real answer

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
cawb said:
thanks DR it was a true question that i had as far as the temp, thanks for the real answer

Oh yeah - sorry bout that man. We kinda forgot to answer you. :)