©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cleaning House

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
When expecting deliveries, I've always been told to make sure your house is "clean". Any ideas where to store things until delivery is made? None of my friends know what I do, so I can't ask anyone to store a hard drive and gear box.

P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
When expecting deliveries, I've always been told to make sure your house is "clean". Any ideas where to store things until delivery is made? None of my friends know what I do, so I can't ask anyone to store a hard drive and gear box.
this is being ultra safe but in most cases it is not necessarry unless you plan on ordering enough that it could be mistaken as a supplier resupply order.
you could always get a storage shed somewhere and get it in a fake name or have someone else put it in their name

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's important if your doing things in bulk but if it's small quantaties i don't see why you would need to take extra steps.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Guys, it really depends on how bored or chicken shit your local cops/sheriffs are. My buddy spent over $10,000 defending himself on an order of 20 sustanon amps. Thats about as small as they come, and he went through hell because of it. Never let your guard down. You'd be amazed at how many law dogs are out there that don't know how to go after real bad guys, or are too scared to do it. Some like to pick easy targets that are safe for them. I never heard of any law enforcement officers having a shootout or getting hurt going after a steroid user. My hat goes off to the real cops trying to do a good job, but I cant stand the ones that pick on politically motivated crimes.