©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another Bust!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
All right this guy owns a gym called Powerhouse Gym....He was making gear in the back room of the gym and selling it right out in the open...He's going to loose the gym in 30 days from forfeiture.....www.woonsocketcall.com
I'm sure someone can post this info here......

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Cumberland-R.I.-The owner of Power house GymCenter is the target of a federal investigation for allegedly making and distributing anabolic steroids from his Mendon Rd. business according to fedearl court records.
Go to www.woonsocketcall .com and type in Gym bust and the article is there.....He's a fucking moran...There's more cops working out there than any gym in R.I....Stupid fucker.....He sold the shit right out of his office......

P

pincrusher

sucks for the gym members if the feds seize the gym cause they are royaly fucked then. all the feds will do is close the gym and sell the property at auction.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
It's amazing how cocky some people get, and it's usually right before they go down... I had a friend that got busted about 5 years ago right when I got in the game, and not only did he tell everyone he was juicing but he was stupid enough to get involved in selling pot. He didn't believe in using the bank so he had about $4000 cash on him (which he never got back) and lost all his gear too (about a years supply for a big dude)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Whew, Ill sleep safely for another night knowing that evil man cannot "Push" his illegal drugs on people. :squintfin

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
gregdiesel said:
It's amazing how cocky some people get, and it's usually right before they go down...

I keep saying we all are our own worst enemies,. We are like little kids. We have to brag that we are doing something naughty. We can't keep our mouths shut.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I wish I owned a Powerhouse. I dont understand why a guy would sell juice in his gym when he already has a good buisness now hes screwed.

Greed. The same reason small recreational drug dealers end up getting caught. Why sell to 50 people when you could sell to 5000 through other people and make 100 times the money.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
if I was to sell any drugs I would have one guy I sell everything to, he would be the one who does the dirty work. probley wouldn't work, so ill stick with welding