©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to end cycle

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I hear a lot of you big dudes talking about the best time to end a cycle like 10 weeks or 14 weeks and whatnot. Well, I'm on about week 8 or 9 (cant remember exactly but I have it all written down on paper next to my vitamin bottles) and Im just gonna quit when the gear is all gone to the last drop. I figure that I dont want some partially filled vials in my cupboard since they are illegal and all. Im currently running testosterone e and winstrol--I already ran out of equipoise. So, my question is what you guys think is better 1) running a specific number of weeks in your cycle or 2) cleaning out your cupboard for safety issues.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I hear a lot of you big dudes talking about the best time to end a cycle like 10 weeks or 14 weeks and whatnot. Well, I'm on about week 8 or 9 (cant remember exactly but I have it all written down on paper next to my vitamin bottles) and Im just gonna quit when the gear is all gone to the last drop. I figure that I dont want some partially filled vials in my cupboard since they are illegal and all. Im currently running testosterone e and winstrol--I already ran out of equipoise. So, my question is what you guys think is better 1) running a specific number of weeks in your cycle or 2) cleaning out your cupboard for safety issues.

dont know what safety issues you are talking about. A fed isnt just going to walk into your house, open your cupboard, and find used vials.

and running a planned cycle is the best thing anyone can do. I think your cycle was poorly planned, no offense. What exactly were the doses??? you're only 2 months in and done with eq? eq should be ran about 3 months to get the best of it. Give us more info about your cycle, but yes stay on at least 10 weeks and use proper PCT afterwards

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:
So, my question is what you guys think is better 1) running a specific number of weeks in your cycle or 2) cleaning out your cupboard for safety issues.
here is your answer: how about coming on here and letting us help ya properly plan a cycle so you know all these answers before you even start.
like wolfy stated, you ended the eq before it really started to work properly and you should never just run a cycle till you run out of gear. i also didnt see you mention any planned PCT therapy so im assuming you dont have one planned or for that matter doent even know what pct is.
it is very important that you give us all your info such as height/weight/age/ lifting experience/cycle experiences etc, so we can help ya end this cycle and plan for another one in the future.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I guess I should plan my supply better next cycle

Yeah, OK. Actually I do have Clomid and Nolvadex that I just started taking today and will continue for about 4 weeks post cycle. Plus I should receive some HCG in the mail within the next 2 weeks, which will be good timing for the end of test e and winstrol injections. If I use equipoise again I will try to buy more next time to last longer.

By the way, so far 3 out of 3 winstrol injections have produced more soreness than either the test e or equipoise ever did. Also, the winstrol is so pasty. It looks like chalk is mixed into water. I dont think I like Winstrol so far. Thanks for all your critical attention BIG DUDES!

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
Andrew said:
Yeah, OK. Actually I do have Clomid and Nolvadex that I just started taking today and will continue for about 4 weeks post cycle. Plus I should receive some HCG in the mail within the next 2 weeks, which will be good timing for the end of test e and winstrol injections. If I use equipoise again I will try to buy more next time to last longer.

By the way, so far 3 out of 3 winstrol injections have produced more soreness than either the test e or equipoise ever did. Also, the winstrol is so pasty. It looks like chalk is mixed into water. I dont think I like Winstrol so far. Thanks for all your critical attention BIG DUDES!

Brother, you don't need start the nolva/clomid therapy until about one and a half weeks after your last test E injection. At the same time you need to keep the winny going, up until the day you start the nolva/clomid. I think that you should take the HCG the last two weeks of your cylce plus a week or two into PCT. But some people's opinions vary on that one. Lasty, No "Big Dudes!" please

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:

winny will tend to hurt when injected because it is suspended in water so as soon as it is injected the water gets absorbed by your body leaving the winny crystals sitting on your muscle irritating the hell out of it. the thickness will depend on what kind of dosing you got, how many mg per ml of solution.
you still havent answered my questions as to your stats and cycle exprience. we will want to know this to be able to help ya with pct therapy planning and also for future cycle planning.
what makes you think we are BIG DUDES? im only 5'6" and sitting at 210lbs with 29" legs LOL

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
OK, Im gonna spill it now

Im hesitant to tell you all my stats because I know Ive made mistakes and some of you will think Im an idiot but here it goes...

Im 6 ft 2 in, 235 lbs
This is my third cycle

Here is what Ive done so far:

Weeks 1 - 7, 1000 mg test e + 500 mg equipoise
Week 8, 1000 mg test e + 300 mg winstrol + 100 mg clomid/day

Heres what my plan is for the future starting next week:

weeks 9 - 12, 1000 mg test e + 300 mg winstrol + 100 mg clomid/day (but maybe this clomid is not necessary?)

post cycle weeks 13 - 14 or 15

100 mg clomid/day + hcg injections (I havent yet decided how much and it hasnt even arrived yet in the mail)

I know most of you think 1000 mg of test e is too much, but I like how it makes me feel. I can really feel it when I lie down to go to bed at night. Its like my body is tingling with excess tissue repair hormones. It feels like all is well with my immune system and my knees and shoulders will never again suffer from the injuries of the past.