©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle.

wagner78

May 14, 2005
Hey I am looking at doing my first cycle finally. I am think about maybe 100mg Primobolan a week for 8 to 12 weeks. I am looking for something that will just help tone me up more. I am currently 6'3" 210lbs and really dont want too get too much bigger. I really just want to shed a little fat, I was also wondering should something else go with this too?

W

wolfyEVH

first of all, 100mg of primo is about what a woman would use....that wont do dick for you and you'll just waste money as primo is expensive. You say you just want to stay the same and shed bodyfat. I suggest stay away from steroids and stick to good old diet and cardio. If you're not wanting to gain at least 10-15+ pounds, stay away from steroids.

wagner78

May 14, 2005
I already do three hours of cardio a week, and I am on a 1800 to 2000 calorie a day diet. I eat tons of protien and very little fat. I dont drink anything but water and 1% milk. I think that I have the diet and cardio down. I am now looking too maybe gain a few pounds but not really size. I really just want to tone up and maybe I wont complain about 15lbs more of muscle.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wagner78 said:
I already do three hours of cardio a week, and I am on a 1800 to 2000 calorie a day diet. I eat tons of protien and very little fat. I dont drink anything but water and 1% milk. I think that I have the diet and cardio down. I am now looking too maybe gain a few pounds but not really size. I really just want to tone up and maybe I wont complain about 15lbs more of muscle.

Bro....Listen to Wolfy....Primo is a great steroid, but at 100mg a week you might as well be shooting water into your muscles. It is more a steroid to be used in a cutting stack, and usually is only run by those who can afford to run it at 400mg a week or so. There are plenty of alternatives both oral and injectable. Also, your caloric intake is a joke if you are looking to build muscle.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
you could do 400mg of primo, but it seems like you are really close to your goals, so why not do it naturally.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
mr.nitrofish said:
you could do 400mg of primo, but it seems like you are really close to your goals, so why not do it naturally.

Yep. If you are that close, Roids are not for you. Clean diet, hard training.

W

wolfyEVH

1800-2000 cals a day??? jesus bro....you're not gonna gain shit...thats not even maintenance for a guy your size. you're probably losing muscle as we speak

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
if your wanting to gain weight, you want to up your cals to at least 3000-4000 per day. up to 1.5g of protein per lb of bw and up your carbs. your training may need help also. your probably just reading drug profiles looking for the perfect drug to use, either research more or don't do any at all.

P

pincrusher

wagner78 said:
im assuming you want to use primo cause it is listed as a SAFE drug but all 100mg per week will do is SAFELY remove money from your wallet :D
if ya want to run something while trying to cut fat, anavar would be a good choice at 50mg per day for 8 weeks.

if you are on an 1800-2000 cal per day diet you are not eating tons of protein. your fat amounts are probably to low also and you are more than likely taking in to many carbs.
get yourself a good fat burner at the local health food store and you will be better off than using steroids at this time.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
sounds like you do have your cardio down bro, and a very clean diet........maybe add another 2000 cals with a 8-week anavar cycle.........the cals will be used by your muscles bro....no need to worry about fat...

good luck bro...

P

pincrusher

wagner78 said:
the amount of cardio you are doing is nothing compared to what pro's do to get ready for contests. if ya really want to shed fat, do cardio for an hour every day and even add a second session a few times per week. also do the hour long cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach. when are you eating your carbs? hopefully none within 3 hours of bedtime.