©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

measurement question

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
if i have a 10 mil bottle...

1 mil is = to 1 cc right?

and 250 mg is 1/4 of a cc/mil?

which means i could get 2 10 week cycles of the test 200?

or am i confusing my measurements?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you have test 200, that should mean that its 200mg per ml. That means one cc is 200mg of test

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
so does that mean that iwill run out before the 10 weeks is over? if i had one 10 cc bottle it will only last me almost half a cycle?

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
so does that mean that iwill run out before the 10 weeks is over? if i had one 10 cc bottle it will only last me almost half a cycle?
yes you are correct. you will need at least 1 more bottle and do 1ml 2x per week for good results.
since you are worried about how much test you have to complete a cycle, do you have any ancilliaries for the cycle? do you have some nolvadex on hand for combatting gyno symptoms? do you have nolva or clomid on hand for your PCT therapy? do you even know what PCT therapy is?
you should give us your whole cycle paln, what you want to accomplish, your individual stats including your gym experience, height,weight, age etc.
it is very important that if this is your first cycle that you plan it well and follow out the plans because your first cycle should be the best one you ever do since your receptor sites are virgin to gear and will make maximum use of it as long as you have everything else in place. diet needs to be properly planned because you will be eating more food than you realize you need to eat for maximum growth. training must also be properly planned to get maximum effect from it.

let us help you to have a possitive first cycle experience :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
the questions have been answered. And you were correct for the most part. Just remember not every gear is equal as far as Per ML. I.E. Testosterone 250mgs = 1cc / where as some winstrol is 50mg = 1 cc...................welcome :)

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
By the way, do to losing some gear in each pin, I normally only get 8.5 ml out of each 10ml vial.... Thought I had gotten robbed when I first noticed...lol

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
no i dont have any clomid yet. i will be getting some. i am 135lbs right now, 5% body fat and i eat 3000+ calories a day. i want to get to 160lbs for right now. i havent read a whole lot on PCT and i will. i havent started anything yet, cuz im getting all the info i can. i apppreciate all the help too !

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Don't start your cycle until you get all of your PCT gear in possession. Once you do start you need to eat a lot more, at least 4000 calories a day

Jun 19, 2005
just a thought but i usualy ue the liquids for my pct..nothing personal but never trusted the gym "guys" to much.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
yea they overcharged my boy it seems a lil bit ... but one of my friends said not t order overseas or anywhere. but thats how my cousin gets it so i dont know what to believe

P

pincrusher

your ancilliaries can be purchased legally from one of the sites sponsorors. they are legal to purchase in the states for research purposes LOL
you would be better off checking out the sponsors forum because either the pricing or quality will tend to be better than what you will find from the guys at the gym.