©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what does testosterone do to you?side effects

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
for me I have had very few sides .I have not been extra horny,not irritable,no acne,no increased hair loss(no more than usual) no gyno or symptoms.

but here's what I have had,oily skin,lots of body hair growth,and bloating.

what does test do to you?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I like you seem to have very few sides if any from Steroids, and I am taking Masteron as well which supposedly can be bad due to the fact that is is a DHT compound. For me the skin got a little bit oily, and I noticed that my body hair grows back WAY faster than it did before. Other than that nothing. So far I'm pleased because I feel that I will respond well to most compounds based on this initial cycle. In the Fall/winter, I plann on running a Test C cycle with something else stacked, or perhaps alone. I will try to controll the bloat with armidex or something. Then I will cut in the spring again with prop and masteron, or I might try the old prop, tren, winny combo. I don't think I will be using orals again, but I really liked Oral-T. Sorry for rambling Nitro! :)

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Freejay, youve probably already answered this in another thread but can you tell me how you are running your current cycle with the materon? Thanks.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
By the way, to answer nitro I get the same exact s/e's: bloating, bloating, bloating, increased body hair growth but nothing else

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
very first cycle....extreme bloating, acne, oily skin, and horny. Few cycles later...just acne and a little bit of oily skin

W

wolfyEVH

horny, with strength and muscle gains!!! oh yeah, i sweat a ton while on

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've noticed that my muscles have gotten bigger while on test. Been really horny, really oily, grown a lot of hair, but i haven't noticed much bloat.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Hornier than a 3 peckered billygoat. Acne, gyno, aggression,confidence, sore quads,glutes and shoulders.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Terrible acne, oily skin, and horny as hell....

I haven't mentioned this yet but I am now a week and a half into my 2nd test cycle...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
No sides.Horny first few cycles.No acne.(A zit once in a while)No gyno or very little(no matter how hard I Test that possibility)No aggression. Muscle growth?yes. The side effect I wanted fortunately...other than that, I, and it looks like all of us have been scammed.yukyukyuk.
Now Im just an old burnout,tryin to hold on. :D

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I haven't had any aggresion, ive been really calm the whole cycle.

one side is high body heat, everytime my wife touches me she comments on how hot I feel

heavylifter99

Jul 22, 2005
depends on the test.. but test e, cyp, and sus.. all bloat me up,..with a little acne.. but strength/muscle gains are great...