©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Howaboutthis

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Ok I'm changing my mind like the weather but for my 3rd cycle I was thinking about
sust250 750mg ew
50mgdbol ed weeks 1-6
Letro(not sure of dose yet)

My second cycle was Test,dbol,deca. Is it necessary to increase the amount of compounds with each cycle for max gains or can I still get could results with the above cycle?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Blackbird said:
Ok I'm changing my mind like the weather but for my 3rd cycle I was thinking about
sust250 750mg ew
50mgdbol ed weeks 1-6
Letro(not sure of dose yet)

My second cycle was Test,dbol,deca. Is it necessary to increase the amount of compounds with each cycle for max gains or can I still get could results with the above cycle?
Should do somethingif you lift plenty,I mean its only your 2nd cycle...dont change your mind too much,you wont know what is benefitting you most...
I did sus500 and EQ200/wk and HemogeninA50 E/D. Cycled on and off(more on than off) for two years(or longer...) with great gains throughout.
The Year of '05-slight modification.,........
I now will cycle Test E500 and EQ200/400EW and uh, my liver says break on the orals(anadrol) for a while so Im waiting 90 days while feeding my liver 4 Liv.52 two times a day after meals and getting back on 25mgThaiPinksabol ED.
I wont deviate from that...I know what to expect...Something else I have ALWAYS done is eat 50mg provironE/D. Seems to harden up any bloat and keeps me cut... no matter if its an all bulk run or not.Love the Proviron. Also guarantees no manbreasts in most cases when done this way>....
Pick your flavors and stick with them the whole run,Bird...

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Good advice. Money is tight this summer so I wanted to go with one compound and hope for the best. I was able to keep most of my gains from the second cycle so any gains should put me into the area that I want to be.

P

pincrusher

Blackbird said:
Good advice. Money is tight this summer so I wanted to go with one compound and hope for the best. I was able to keep most of my gains from the second cycle so any gains should put me into the area that I want to be.
it is better to try and increase your food intake before you start to increase your dosages of steroids. most people do not keep increasing their food intake as they grow and then rely on an increase in juice to make up for it.

Jun 19, 2005
pincrusher said:
it is better to try and increase your food intake before you start to increase your dosages of steroids. most people do not keep increasing their food intake as they grow and then rely on an increase in juice to make up for it.

Got that right, I wanna eat after my last cutters...this winter will be the time to really eat again...I miss those bulkers!