©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Read this!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I pretty sure i know the answer but let me get some feedback. so my normal test was low last time i checked and that led to low sperm count. but the doc said it was because i had some thick veins in the ol'e nugget pouch, which heats up and kills the sperm. so im thinking maybe it wasnt the juice. and since i been off for 4 to 5 months i want to get back on. and i plan on having the surgery done to correct this and get on fertility meds in a month or 2. do yall think its cool to get back on? i was going to do a stacked cycle and be on nolva and proviron the whole time. let me know asap.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
max lift said:
IMO , if you are trying to get the wife prego I would not tamper with your hormones
i totally agree with max bro, you have already waited this long wait till after you get the surgery then hit gear again. if i was you i wouldnt do any thing to mess with this process i give you great credit for everything you have already done.. just hold out bro

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I would think that having thick veins (vas defrens) would help as far as ejaculating and that the sperm is better off when it's in a warm environment. That's why when your testicles are cold they go up towards your body.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
ORACLE said:
I would think that having thick veins (vas defrens) would help as far as ejaculating and that the sperm is better off when it's in a warm environment. That's why when your testicles are cold they go up towards your body.
because of the cluster of veins though and the extra flow of blood in that area the sperms are being over heated as with the point you made that they get closer to your body when they are cold, your sack will also hang lower than normal when you become over heated trying to help regulate the temp of the sperms.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Cawb is right. Those little sperm bastards are very picky over temperature. That's why your nuts yo-yo up and down to keep them happy.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah it sucks, but i want to get on soooooo bad. and i'll be pissed if the juice had nothing to do with it.

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
ORACLE said:

veins are not vas deferens.

veins carry blood while the vas deferens carry the ejaculate.

you would think that a person who constantly talks about the male anatomy would be a little more knowledgable. ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
turd ferguson said:
veins are not vas deferens.

veins carry blood while the vas deferens carry the ejaculate.

you would think that a person who constantly talks about the male anatomy would be a little more knowledgable. ;)

thanks for the correction.....i know the vas deferens isn't a vein it's the tube's that the sperm travels through. I thought tex meant that since he had large veins in general then his vas deferens was no different.

as far as talking about the "male anatomy" i haven't mentioned anything about it ...at least not in the way that you like to

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
oh and you having knowledge of the "PENIS" is your buisness i don't study that....you can be ANASCI's penis professor. I'll stick to the bodybuilding aspect

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
max lift said:
IMO , if you are trying to get the wife prego I would not tamper with your hormones
I agree w/max.while it's evidenced that AS can effect sperm production depending on the compounds and individual...Theres no strong evidence of it interfering enough to halt a mans ability to get a woman pregnant...
HOWEVER,Just dont f**k with your bodys natural balance when its your
baby your trying to concieve....youve been off 4 or 5 mos. you say...well,...all the goodies are there to make baby.Dont mess with that natural state while trying to attempt such a natural thing(theres the common-sense analogy)I TOLD YOU--- bang the shit outta your wife days 5-15 AFTER her period ends...and try and get her to come after youve came in her.(or come together)The cervical opening actually spasms during female climax and laps up the sperm in an attempt to get it on it way to the egg...It's all part of Gods Magic.BELEIVE ME, this last lil trick is a big help in conception..
Want sperm production and motility(strong swimmers) Then take Proviron ONLY

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
I agree w/max.while it's evidenced that AS can effect sperm production depending on the compounds and individual...Theres no strong evidence of it interfering enough to halt a mans ability to get a woman pregnant...

Want sperm production and motility(strong swimmers) Then take Proviron ONLY

i will beg to differ concerning your first statement here as i am evidence that yes steroids WILL stop sperm production. i went through the whole trying to get the wife pregnant thing already and that is why we are now adopting. my little swimmers are no more as i have shut down production of fsh & lh due to excessive dosages of steroids and being on for so long without running proper pct therapies. my sperm count went from very high a few years ago to non-existant right now.

yes the proviron will help alot with the sperm but you should also go on a steady hcg therapy for fsh & lh performance also.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
i will beg to differ concerning your first statement here as i am evidence that yes steroids WILL stop sperm production. i went through the whole trying to get the wife pregnant thing already and that is why we are now adopting. my little swimmers are no more as i have shut down production of fsh & lh due to excessive dosages of steroids and being on for so long without running proper pct therapies. my sperm count went from very high a few years ago to non-existant right now.

yes the proviron will help alot with the sperm but you should also go on a steady hcg therapy for fsh & lh performance also.
PinFrin,thats a given.steroids will shut it ALL down. I shouldve just stated that instead of implying it depends on Individual and Substance and Time in on Cycle.
INDEED CREED. JUICE + CONCEPTION= Bad math...
Thanks for the correction/tweek PIN.

P

pincrusher

i am probably the exception rather than the rule here with my sperm production stopage as i do know of some guys who got their girls pregnant while on cycle. it is just a bad thing to use gear while trying to get the wife pregnant since your sperm will be the carriers of whatever drugs you may be taking at the time. you really dont want to risk anything with your child because of impatience with wanting to get on cycle. just look at it this way, while waiting to go on cycle you are putting your not yet conceived child in a better possition to be born healthy. :)

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I wouldn't do it bro. You would be suprised how many factors can effect your sperm count. You should definately be having sex 2 days before she is ovulating. I just read that this helps increase the sperm count.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i did one injection and decided not to. her fertile days are sunday and saturday. so i will plow saturday through wednesday. wish me the best.