©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Negative effects of clen

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
My boys is using clen right now to lose some fat...was wondering what, if any, side effects are....especially the hair loss issue? thanks guys, I know I can always count on you

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
billyc said:
My boys is using clen right now to lose some fat...was wondering what, if any, side effects are....especially the hair loss issue? thanks guys, I know I can always count on you

Side effects

NAUSEA
NERVOUSNESS
DIZZINESS
DROWSINESS
DRY MOUTH
FACIAL FLUSHING
HEADACHE
HEARTBURN
INCREASED BLOOD PRESSURE
INCREASED SWEATING
INSOMNIA
LIGHTHEADEDNESS
MUSCLE CRAMPS
TREMORS
VOMITING
CHEST PAIN

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=2000&highlight=clenbuterol

Check this thread out for all the facts bro. I've never heard of hairloss being a side effect from using clen??

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Clen is a Vasodilator! -it expands walls of arteries and veins to Increase bloodpressure, thus Higher bloodpressure along w/ other symptoms, would not take if you have heart conditions...
L~H

ummmwhat

May 14, 2005
I thought clen was a vaso-constrictor. If it was a vasodialator the blood pressure would go down because of the increased room for blood. But if the same amount of blood is forced into a smaller place the pressure goes up. As usual, correct me if I'm wrong.