©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

the board is here

tarzanusa

May 24, 2004
So is this the same anasci that was around some time ago? I belonged to that board and it seemed to have disappeared suddenly. JUst curious.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
lol, he was prolly one of the guys from anasci.net those people flamed me so bad for making anasci.org back in the day. and they claimed they were the owners of anasci.com but why dont they have the domain?? anyways, look at anasci.net its been at like 170 members for a year.. and they were up before me

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
If anyone has noticed that on other boards, especially when newbies or even vets for that matter post a "Newbie type question" they get flamed automatically and get told to do research. I find that in here it's completely different. No question is left unanswered and no one is shuned because of their lack of knowledge. I've never posted or joined any other boards except this one, and that is one of the main reasons why i chose to stay here. Everyone is truly welcome and the knowledge that everyone shares newbies, vets and mod's alike are abundant.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
oracle said:
If anyone has noticed that on other boards, especially when newbies or even vets for that matter post a "Newbie type question" they get flamed automatically and get told to do research. I find that in here it's completely different. No question is left unanswered and no one is shuned because of their lack of knowledge. I've never posted or joined any other boards except this one, and that is one of the main reasons why i chose to stay here. Everyone is truly welcome and the knowledge that everyone shares newbies, vets and mod's alike are abundant.

and we plan to keep it this way......

P

pincrusher

i came to this board originally because of something negative here but am very happy to say that since i joined up it has been a very positive experience for me. the negative issue was taken care of very promptly by a mod here and now i find myself spending moe time here than on the board where i am a mod.
the people here seem to really care about the members and do not slam people because of lack of knowledge or for asking a newbie kind of question. nothing i hate more than when someone asks a question and is told to research it, find the answer than come back and tell the members what they found and will be told if it is correct or not. sometimes when people research stuff they get more confused then if they can just ask the question to the member base and get a good explainable answer.
i see very good days ahead for this board so keep doing things the way you are cause it is working well :)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
Sometimes we tell people they need to do more research, but then we answer their questions anyway. I like the atmosphere here.
Yep.....the BEST!!...i don't even bother to try other boards.. :smooch:

B

Big O

Hey,
I need to check someone out..How do I do it without posting the source?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Big O said:
Hey,
I need to check someone out..How do I do it without posting the source?

If your a paying member do it in the secured source area. Don't post them in the open forum