©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I.P. TEST E-needhelp

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
i was wondering- my buddy thinks this stuff is real but im a little skeptical.
bought 2 10 mL bottles of internation pharmaceuticals (sp?) test e 335 mg/ml. if they make the stuff, does it have a high alcohol content or what? it hurts bad. IM injections hurt anyway but these hurt for days. my last glute shot was 2 days ago and it feels like ive got a golf ball sitting under there and i cant hardly bend over. any help would be great

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Most likely it is the formulation that is causing the pain. Without getting it tested you wont know (unless you keep shooting and wait it out) but just because it is causing you pain does NOT mean it is fake gear.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
if it is real and it's actuall 335mg/ml it's got a pretty high BA to keep it in solution. the oil is getting absorbed too fast and it's leaving you the test crystals in your ass which irritates and inflames the tissue, giving you that knot.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
the left side hurts a whole hell of a lot more than the right side did. i just started limping a little today.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Next time try stretching right after the injection, for a good 30-45 seconds. Keep stretching it every hour or two, just keep it real loose.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
You need to use a 15g x 4" pin. The site will be so sore from being harpooned that you won't feel the test pain.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
Next time try stretching right after the injection, for a good 30-45 seconds. Keep stretching it every hour or two, just keep it real loose.

he shot his glute so that will be a little hard to do. I've had this happen once where it looked like another ass cheek. It's never happened again but i know what pain your talking about. I don't think it was the test that did it it's just a bad inject.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
good news- it still is a fairly solid lump but im not limping around looking like a crippled guy. im a closer on a sales team (cars) so walking up to customers like jerry's kids kinda sucks

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
archangel1 said:
good news- it still is a fairly solid lump but im not limping around looking like a crippled guy. im a closer on a sales team (cars) so walking up to customers like jerry's kids kinda sucks
i feel your pain bro i am on my second shot/first cycle i took it thursday and it feels just like everybody said feels like i am sitting on a golf ball i am limping a little the first shot was the same way as soon as the right cheak started to heal the left got it's first dose and i started the whole process over again.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
IMO, if you bought IP, I would throw it out and get some real stuff. His stuff is dirty & underdosed. When it comes to your health, you cant be too careful.

hardpumps

Banned
Jul 26, 2005
ip's gear is very high in b.a's if you think his test E is hurtful don't even try the test prop. It has 100mg prop in every ml that stuff even starts to have crystals on the bottom of the bottle. I kind you not my friend had some and it was like a half inch thick of glue looking stuff in the bottom of the container. You can fix this by putting it into a glass 10ml vail or how ever big glass vail you have putting a pin in it to allow the heat to vent and heating water right before boiling point then taking it *off the burner* then placing your vail in the water just so it about half way deep into the water. let sit for about 2 mins take out swirl lightly then put back untill the crystals are gone. This also works for heating out b.a's so it hurts more. But the fact of the matter is you shouldn't have to heat out b.a's out of your gear it should be clean and pure no heating nessary. I also tell you that in a week or two the crystals will come back so look foward to heating your gear on a regular if you buy his test prop. To cause less swelling take a shot right after a shower it allows it to go in alot easier and also rubb your spot of injection for at lease a min with his stuff. I use a 25g needle to use a 20g to 23g to withdraw and a 25g to inject. Good luck with everything man
hardpumps let me know if you need anything

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
chris.. what qv were u taking? i am on the 2nd day after my shot and i feel the pain a lil bit. nowhere near as sore as yesterday. oh yeah its in my delt. monday im doin a glute i think.