©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sustanon?

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
well bro i am still new to the game but sus is a mix of 4 test esters 1 short, 2 med ,1 long. they all play a part at different times in between shots and during your cycle. shots are taken usally on a EOD (every other day) basis to help maintain your blood levels. one ester is fast acting while two are released a little later and one is released slowly.. but listen to the mods on here they can explain it a little better..

hope that helped.. and if your wondering not suggested for a first cycle...

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
well bro i am still new to the game but sus is a mix of 4 test esters 1 short, 2 med ,1 long. they all play a part at different times in between shots and during your cycle. shots are taken usally on a EOD (every other day) basis to help maintain your blood levels. one ester is fast acting while two are released a little later and one is released slowly.. but listen to the mods on here they can explain it a little better..

hope that helped.. and if your wondering not suggested for a first cycle...
good explanation of the product :)
sust is probably the most expensive way to take testosterone. you would be better off using a single estered product because it will be easier to maintain even bloodlevels throughout the cycle. the reason why it is recommended to use sust on an every other day injection schedule is so that you would be using enough to make use of the short esters in the first few weeks of the cycle. the unfortunate thing with this is that it would require a much higher weekly dosing than a newbie should use.
one other note is that sust typically hurts quite a bit where the long estered produicts normally dont so it will make for a much easier first cycle getting used to injections

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I will be trying sust next cycle.........otherwise I'll never know how I'm gonna react to it.......and hopefully it will work well with my genes... ;)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
sesso said:
ok my cousin wants me to try it. but if it more expensive then ill pass on it heh. thanks for the info

Use prop if you are in a cutting or lean mass cycle, or use Test C or E for a bulker. Sust is overated from what I hear.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Freejay said:
Use prop if you are in a cutting or lean mass cycle, or use Test C or E for a bulker. Sust is overated from what I hear.
I think its kinda like drol........ya either like it or ya hate it.......

seems like most hate it though...... ;)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
sesso said:
well my cous does it and he is big and lean 5'9 200 lbs last time i seen him so it cant be too bad
yeah......I have a few friends that basically only do sust and are lean and nice size as well......so I'm gonna have to give it a try...

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
well my cous does it and he is big and lean 5'9 200 lbs last time i seen him so it cant be too bad
dont get me wrong, sust will definately work for ya but you will need to wait 3-4 weeks before ya feel much of anything if only using 1 or 2 amps per day. if you were to compare costs for sust versus test enanthate or cypionate you would find that the sust wil be the most expensive product because of having to combine the 4 different estered tests together.
i would also recommend that you stick with glute injections for your first cycle since it can cause a good bit of injection site pain. this way you will not be kept out of the gym due to the pain.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sesso said:
We aren't saying it wont work. We are just saying there is less expensive and less painful test out there that is just as effective.
Some people started out with sust and it was so effective they wont try anything else.