©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle #3 Whatcha Think???

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Ok im on my month and a half off clomid and nolva blues B.S. but,,, Im thinkin ahead... 3RD cycle heres what i got....Goin 15 weeks i know lil long but'''

3/10ml siug bottles test enth 250mg/ml, week 1-15 500mgs week
1/10 ml siug bottle deca 300mg/ml, 300 mgs week1-10
1/ 20 ml syd group test suspension 100mg/ml, first 20 days ED 100mgs
100 siug anadrol 50 mgs, 100mg day first 5 weeks
300 d- bol thai pinks 35 mgs ED week 11-15

Test suspension and drol will kick it and d-bol will put lil extra size at the end????? What do you bros think???

20 yrs 175lbs 5'9"
new max bench 315
curl is 145
dynamite comes in small packages.

P

pincrusher

i would use either the suspension or the drol but not both together at the beginning. your deca is a little low also. you might want to think about bumping it up to 400mg per week.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Also, your Deca PCT should start 3 weeks after your last injection, where your test enanthate PCT should begin 2 weeks after its last shot. The way you have it, your deca is ending too soon, or your test enanthate is going too long.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
If I were you I wouldn't run d-bol and drol in the same cycle even if they are spread apart.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
pincrusher said:
i would use either the suspension or the drol but not both together at the beginning. your deca is a little low also. you might want to think about bumping it up to 400mg per week.

Why not both??? It would be a very good jump start???

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
If I were you I wouldn't run d-bol and drol in the same cycle even if they are spread apart.

TELL greg deisel that, this is his cycle but suspension is added.

P

pincrusher

wes said:
Why not both??? It would be a very good jump start???
since this is only your 3rd cycle, you would not need both for a kicker to start your cycle. either one by itself will be sufficient to get everything started. dont get yourself involved with going to heavy on the gear dosing before it is necessary to go that high. maybe 3-4 more cycles worth of experience and you will need to start off the cycle with both but right now it will be overdoing it.
how do you plan on injecting the suspension? do you realize that for optimum useage the suspension would need to be injected a minimum of 2-3 times per day and that the stuff hurts like hell when injected(at least this is the affect on a large majority of the users)

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Test Susp. does hurt like a biatch, took it for 2 wks and too unbearable so switched to Prop..
As for Drol, -have some propecia handy, better yet IGF. It has shown to regrow hair substantially..
If ur bald, then nevermind that..

L~H

MdTNT

For a 3rd cycle you'regetting pretty complex and I know very few guys who can follow through with ed injects of susp having only two cycles behind them not to mention that just like Pin stated it is just a little much for having only two other cycles behind you.

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Shots are not the problem at all.... done a lil prop,, didnt like it much though at the end of last cycle....