©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

spoiled milk

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
when was the last time you took a big swig of rotten milk? i had a quarter gallon at work in the frig and i smelled it and everything seemed alright so i poured a glass and took a big ass drink. i spit that shit out as fast as i could but it didnt help the after taste still made me puke and of course everybody in the plant was standing right there to get a good laugh.. :yumyum: :wtf: :spit: :puke: :dumbass: :dunno: :p

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Here is my story,
I was in my early 20's and hangover from drinking way too much the night before so I was off to 7/11 for some chocolate milk and one of those gross sandwiches they sell drank about half of the milk and of corse my taste buds where fried from drinking so I did not notice it at first and felt a chunky well that was it I blew right in front of the store at 9 in the morning, Nasty

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I was in college and was running late for class. I grabbed a milk from the machine and was running out the dorm. I took a big swig and swallowed chunks of rotten shit in the milk. I about barfed! That taste wouldnt go away for two days. I ALWAYS smell milk before drinking it now, and start drinking it real slowly.

W

wolfyEVH

i dont know about you guys, but i check the date on the milk before i drink it

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
wolfyEVH said:
i dont know about you guys, but i check the date on the milk before i drink it
i di check the date it was supposed to be good till tomorrow 7/24. :) so much for expiration dates

W

wolfyEVH

cawb said:
i di check the date it was supposed to be good till tomorrow 7/24. :) so much for expiration dates

that should be the sell by date.....its still good for days after the date on the milk......

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
that should be the sell by date.....its still good for days after the date on the milk......
I guess Cawb is making shit up then. J/K. I go through milk so fast(and it through me) that it doesn't have time to go bad.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My rotten milk had a valid date on it and it was smelly & lumpy. I think some prick at the plant muxt have thought it would be funny to fuck with it.

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
TexasCreed said:
i think he knew you were going to drink it tee. go kick his ass c bass
No, these dumd fuck stock guys or delivery guys let the shit get hot which completly throws the exp. date out the window.... then they put the spoiled milk in the cooler and that's f**ed up ..... Mild has to stay cold at all times, if not you may as well drink cottage cheese....